• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

November Sprite Contest: Entry Post

Years
    my sprite

here's mine for section A

Last edited:

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Nice work PV, I see that we have a big participation this month, I hope you like the evil theme *cough* my idea *cough* ^-^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ive changed my entry if it is ok, cus I dint like the last one as much as this one XD.

EDIT: I wanna submit my forst freehand sprite for section B

Dont laugh XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Hi!!! I'm new

Hey!!
    My name is Brandon and I'm new here. I've never made a sprite before, so please rate this too. But I figured I would enter it into the contest anyways. Maybe I'll have beginners luck. LOL.
    This one is for class A contest. It's about as evil as this cute lil fellar is gonna get. Okay I dont know how to put him in here so when someone reads this tell me and Ill put it in.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Wow.that font is hard on the eyes in legendaries.i dont see any sprites.
    This isnt the place for sprites to be rated.for that,go to the lounge.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Hmmm, considering it's now December & this thread is for November, this thread diserves to be unstuck.

Wow, HoTS has WAY TOO MANY stickied threads... o_o

Back