• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Novince is back..... but better! ( also manga/doujin request thread.)

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    Hello everyone! Long time no see! Well I'am back, and after traning in improveing my skills to make manga( and digital toneing).
    here it is:
    OLD drawing: Novince is back..... but better! ( also manga/doujin request thread.)

new drawings:Novince is back..... but better! ( also manga/doujin request thread.)

Novince is back..... but better! ( also manga/doujin request thread.)

What do think? Have I improved greatly( I think i did...), or not?

oh and also CG pokemon: ( as you can tell I'am not so good with CGing)
    https://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1764/eneko6vx.png
    Please give me more request for pokemon so I can improve in CGing and also comment.

And also give me anyrequest to draw anything!

......... and first person to post they can request a 3 page 4-koma manga drawn by me.........
    PS:look at my sig please and think about it...... it could help me.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    No need to apologize! I was refering to how H-Man #89995 said he said a "drowned skitty" would be cool. And thanks for likeing my art style =3

Back