• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

You seem to be under the impression that Ein has a life.

He signed on to MSN earlier.

where the logs i requested arian?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hmm... *shrugs*

I guess a lot of people don't have a life. I, however, got mine after a few bad encounters here on PC~

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

Everyone has bad experiences on PC at some point. I'm sort of in the middle of one right now, but I try to keep things Gummilicious~

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    IT GLASS BOOBS PERSON.

Think I'll watch "The Butterfly Effect" tonight.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

... I rely mostly on luck. But I'm one of those people who doesn't believe in bad luck. I suppose you could call it strange, but I suppose others could call it optimistic.

My parents call me an optimist, but personally I consider myself to be an optimistic pessimist. -sees the glass neither half-empty or half-full, but wonders who drank half my lemonade instead-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And you all just lost the game :3 *shot*

I swear, even at the convention I attended, there were some people who were shouting out "You just lost the game!" while the lot of us were waiting to be picked up XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Oh, thanks for making me lose. You just wait. For that, I'll make you lose. XD

Years
    111846. Even if the rules say I'm playing the game because I know about it, I refuse to acknowledge the game beyond denying that I know about it (did I just post a logical paradox/conundrum?). ;)

And I have a life. Well, almost. XD I've made a lot of progress toward getting a life in the past four days.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I told my friend @ the convention I never lose the game even when someone says "you have lost the game", and she told me I sounded like her brother, and then went on to tell me that wasn't a compliment XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back