• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh... XD Still...

She could simply put a non-animated version of this:

My fave character in Yggdra Union~

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024

'Cept I have shorter hair now, and I'm sober.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I need to transfer my music still. .o. Ah I'll just use the sound clips for now. xD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I have everything big stored on a seperate HDD so I can re-format and don't have to transfer. ^^

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I only listen to music from anime/J-Pop or J-Rock, so... That's all I have on my mp3 player. Some OST music, limited American songs (most from video games), and some Italian songs from an anime dub, so...

And then if I keep a file for music on a computer, it usually consists of *only* OST music.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

TCTI's just being random that way. Fi likes making the title random. Often XD

I <3 Changin' My Life (got into it by watching Full Moon... ^^'), and I <3 Chihiro Yonekura even more. She has such a pretty voice~ Dir en Grey's cool, too~

Nonono, I must keep my gamer persona. Fia is a gamer, not a music junkie O_O Although I love music anyway. Especially OST music. Like the OoT and MM OSTs, which I OWN =D

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

It's 'cause the creator of this TCTI thread takes insults, right? XD *shot for obviousness* I think that's right.

Dammit, I want a PSP. Just for the PSP versions of Riviera and Yggdra Union. 'Cause those are the most pwnsome games ever ; ;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back