• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimio2

zimio2= pwn on runescape :D
    Years

in the japanese Animal Crossing: Wild World (ds version), if you hit the stone cement stuff infront of your house, depending on which rock you hit, you can crack it. after cracking it, you can hit it again to make a hole. enter the hole, and you will find Resetti's house.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I always leave my DS running when I play Wild World. So it dies. And he comes along.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

In Japanese Platinum someone says "gaily".

I loved that so much XD

Ah, silly Americans, censoring out the funniest things~

Zimio2

Years

my sister likes to hack animal crossing, making all the weeds into 69k bags, ect. anyways, after appx 12 resetti encounters, sometimes it will delete SOME data.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Hacking seems fun :3 But I think I'd fail as a hacker XD

My pair works with hacks, though. He's mainly a spriter, however~

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    God, I love SHINee. I literally cannot stop listening to them - especially after I saw Taemin in THJ. o3o~ <3

Zimio2

Years

im back, and with new sig/ava! and i dont watch hockey or whatever, all i know is that pittsburg is awesome and that i am dumb enough to think that wayne gretski still played.... lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back