• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Oh, I will. There's no doubt in that.
    But I'll make up some excuse for needing my laptop.

"I need to charge my iPod!" and "I need to write a report!" are top choices.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

The writing a report could work, but you may end up having to work out a lot of details about this so-called "report" that you have to do.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

Hmm..
    I have to write a report on why George Washington is considered the best President the U.S. has ever had. I need details about his days in the army and what he had done for America. Internet will be needed. For several hours.

I think that's good enough. xD

Years

Just wondering, are your parents tech savvy or "hur, hur, computer does my shopping"? Mine are the latter so I manage to get away with a lot of stuff ;).

Years

Oh, I will. There's no doubt in that.
    But I'll make up some excuse for needing my laptop.

"I need to charge my iPod!" and "I need to write a report!" are top choices.

"I need to stay up REALLY late because I'm doing a REALLY long report!" xP I do it too. xD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

My parents are "Hur hur what is Firefox, Internet Explorer 7 is what I'll stick to. Hurrr what is Google. Hey look at this, Ebay is asking for money so they must be scamming you! Don't go on Myspace, you'll get raped!"

That's how tech savvy they are.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

It's nice to see TCTI attracting new people.
    Oh, and I've actually never heard of that.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Oh, I didn't notice that either. It seems more and more people are getting other accounts.

Years
    Tomorrow is a teacher's planning day that I forgot all about :D
    I get one more day of freedom :'D

...Good thing you rememberd it now...
    The last time I forgot there was a staff development day (that's what my school calls it...) I walked all the way to school only to realize I had to walk all the way back home because there was no school. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back