• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now 20% more Wailord [TCTI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wow, I'm on. Amazing.

I'm not at my parent's house, either, but that's a good thing because I don't have computer limits atm XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm living with my mom and dad again. Means computer time is limited.

But I'm at a friend's house, so until I go home, there really isn't a limit.

... Too bad it's 8:30...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

Your laptop was taken away AGAIN? You know, it's not the end of the world if you can't use Skype or MSN >.>

I mean, really, when you think about it, you're talking with all these people online now, but when you're older, you probably won't be friends with them anymore unless you meet with them in real life.

Sometimes, all good things must come to an end. Friendships, relationships, etc. I've been through those... People I thought who were my friends originally turning out to hate me, people who were once my closest friends suddenly changing for the worst... Loss of friends and family. Having to put up with retards in public school. I've been through a lot.

... Wow, why am I feeling so negative? O_o

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

I can see me and the fellow skypers/msners meeting up irl. I know we'd all be psyched to meet each other. And then and Gimmy can watch The Dark Knight XD

I actually hope we all do someday o3o That would be so kickass.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

... So that doesn't include me, right? Because you guys never invite me anymore >.>

Dark Knight ftw <3 I still remember going up against someone named "ysoserious" in Mario Kart Wii's Wi-Fi. And he had a pwnsome Joker Mii XD

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

When you can't fall asleep until two in the morning, you do >.>

You can also use it as an excuse to not do summer homework! Or, if you're good at pretending to be asleep like me, you can fake sleeping so you don't have to do something you don't want to do XD

Oh, and on a side note, though she isn't viewing this or anything, I should thank Mika for the tip on doing Lunatic mode in Touhou to increase my Grazing skillz XD

And yes, she did give this suggestion to Zuzu. But I felt like switching over to Suika and post~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back