• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NOW ACCEPTING DOUBLE BATTLES ONLY!!!!!!!!

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Oh, it was? Lol.
    Which part did you think you were gonna win? When I had only Genshuga and Angelus against your Charizard and Milotic?

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    well i thought i was going to win when i beat your snorlax.but then i remebered you still had weavile.and weavile has good attack stats i think. and its pretty quick to i think. my joltean lost real quick beacuase of its poor defence stats. and you really beat my brother bad when you battled him.

ay people im back up for battles hurry up and someone battle me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    well i thought i was going to win when i beat your snorlax.but then i remebered you still had weavile.and weavile has good attack stats i think. and its pretty quick to i think. my joltean lost real quick beacuase of its poor defence stats. and you really beat my brother bad when you battled him.

Yea Weavile aces in both Speed and Attack, but your Charizard and Milotic were both paralyzed anyways. And when I was up against your Jolteon, I almost thought that your Jolteon was gonna kill my Weavile so I was gonna get Blissey to use Soft Boiled, then Ice Beam you to death.

And yea, I 4-0ed your brother.

ThePlaya

Years
    yeah i figured your blissey has softboiled. which one dosnt. and i though thunderbolt was going to kill your weavile to but it didnt. so whos up for the next battle????!!!???!!!???

Last edited:

ThePlaya

Years
    buttery chicken anytime your on and if you read this just pm and ill battle you.in the meahwhile whos up for a double battle???

Years
    ok i'm ready for our battle

good battle i didn't expect
    shadow ball from jolteon i thought it
    would use thunderbolt on starmyu thats why i switched to electivire

Last edited:

ThePlaya

Years
    k my fc is 0817 0815 8254. just let me add you and ill be right on wi fi

EDIT:Shadow lucario you still here??

EDIT:Oh well i guess hes not here anymore.so who else wants to battle?

Last edited:

ShadowLucario

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    k my fc is 0817 0815 8254. just let me add you and ill be right on wi fi

EDIT:Shadow lucario you still here??

EDIT:Oh well i guess hes not here anymore.so who else wants to battle?

im still here and im in wifi!!!

ThePlaya

Years
    hey people im back up for battles..im pretty sure it wont disconnect this time..so whos next??if it does disconnect just telling you it wont be on purpose i promise..

Back