• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Now that I've beaten the Elite Four..."

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    First of all I go and see if there's anything extra to do. If there isn't, I just focus on training my competitive teams and leveling some of my favourite Pokemon. I also work on catching Pokemon I forgot to catch during the original adventure...

Years
  • Do all the sidestories and sidequests, then challenge myself into monotype runs. Which I usually get lazy on doing and end up restarting the game {XD}

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I usually mix things up, for a week or two I'll work on my Dex, then the mood strikes to start working on competitive Pokémon, then I feel like exploring areas I couldn't before because of HMs, etc. With certain games that have extensive post-game content, I sometimes get overwhelmed and just don't do anything at all for a while hah.

Back