• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that the first 5th Gen PKMN are out...

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    With the two of the 5th Gen Pokemon relesesed i think its time to start Discussiong 6th Gen! Its never to early. I think they will add a 8th 9th and 10th Evolution of Eevee maybe a Desert Eevee a Flying Eevee and a Invisible Eevee. Also I predict a alternate Charizard Evulotion call it Charitard in the 6th Gen. I see the Pokemon total getting around 750 maybe even more who knows the more pokemon the better. I also think the methods of evolution is to simple and boring too. To complicate them a little more i think to evolve eevee into desert eevee you should have to go to a desert right at 6:53 am Cental time on wednesday holding a Fossil item when the sun is shining 35 degrees to the south east and eevee must be atleast level 20. Thats my input.
    Dont hesitate to also share your opinions on possible 7th 8th or even 9th Gen Pokemon the possibliltys are endless.

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • We only have two new pokemon at the moment you should have waited like two years after the new games come out before speaking of future generations.

Trainer Brown'

Elite Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I seriously doubt there will be a sixth generation, much less a seventh or eighth one.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Dude, calm down. We won't see fifth gen games for about a year to two.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • I like the way the OP thinks, LOL. But dude, seriously, you just can't post stuff like this. You'll have way more people disagreeing with you than people agreeing with you.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I dont see them stop making new gens of pokemon for atleast anouther 5-10 years min. I say all of the Original Pokemon should have atleast 3 evolutions. If they run out of regions they can make a region in a futuristic setting on a moon colony. 2000 sounds like a good # of pokemon to stop on. you need some good variety ya know

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • If I have to defeat 24 gyms, and the elite 4 + champions, I am NOT going to buy that game. thats almost every type twice. Not my idea of a fun time.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • 7-8 months when it realeased in japan then US then UK so its gunna be over 1 year before gen 6th is even thought of by pokemon and people by PC

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That Eevee evolution method is ridiculous, I Lol'd a bit.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Lets not go too carried away. The first gen 5 Pokemon were only released a couple of days ago. I must say though that I like the design

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • ..wow, early thinking dude. I personally don't agree with this but I can't really stop you. However, since the sixth generation is still a long, long way away, I'll leave this thread unstuck.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Lol, okay, I'll just go ON the topic instead of criticize how early you posted. XD
    If (and I SERIOUSLY doubt it) they make a new alternate Charizard, I bet it'd be called ChaRetard. XD
    I don't really think there will be a 6th gen. I actually doubted there would be a 6th gen until recently. XD

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I also think there will be a baby lapras. Also they will make baby for babys call them pre-babys to expand the pokemon possibilties. So we can have a smaller cuter version of Pichu. What do yall think?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Like the others said its a little too early. But I still like to imagine how things will be if it continues on to the 6th generation. My only thought is that its probably going to end up like the 4th generation. (pre-evos and evolutions) and also the region might not take place in japan but somewhere else in asia. Indonesia anyone?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    With the two of the 5th Gen Pokemon relesesed i think its time to start Discussiong 6th Gen! Its never to early. I think they will add a 8th 9th and 10th Evolution of Eevee maybe a Desert Eevee a Flying Eevee and a Invisible Eevee. Also I predict a alternate Charizard Evulotion call it Charitard in the 6th Gen. I see the Pokemon total getting around 750 maybe even more who knows the more pokemon the better. I also think the methods of evolution is to simple and boring too. To complicate them a little more i think to evolve eevee into desert eevee you should have to go to a desert right at 6:53 am Cental time on wednesday holding a Fossil item when the sun is shining 35 degrees to the south east and eevee must be atleast level 20. Thats my input.
    Dont hesitate to also share your opinions on possible 7th 8th or even 9th Gen Pokemon the possibliltys are endless.
    hahahaha. No .

Years
  • If I have to defeat 24 gyms, and the elite 4 + champions, I am NOT going to buy that game. thats almost every type twice. Not my idea of a fun time.
    That may be if the game's storyline was the same as it is now, but maybe they could make it a long, adventurous, action-packed, more anime-like game. Who's to say the gyms would be only types? Maybe they could be themes, like monocolor, egg-groups, region-locked, etc.?

Like everyone else, I think it's too early to anticipate 6th gen, what if the ideas in this thread happen in the 5th gen (Which we hardly know anything about)?

Last edited:

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Also in future 6+ gens the main character needs to be older bigger and perferably of african decent. they have it now so u can only catch certain pokemon at certain times of the day or day of the week. well they need to make it so u can only catch certain guys during the right seasons..lik u can only catch ice pokemon in the winter months...this will add much to the gameplay and lengthen long term usage

Back