• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that the first 5th Gen PKMN are out...

Years
  • Also in future 6+ gens the main character needs to be older bigger and perferably of african decent. they have it now so u can only catch certain pokemon at certain times of the day or day of the week. well they need to make it so u can only catch certain guys during the right seasons..lik u can only catch ice pokemon in the winter months...this will add much to the gameplay and lengthen long term usage

No. How about people and Pokemon from space come to the Pokemon world to train Pokemon and take over the world. Leaving us rebellious players to choose gender, hair color, alien or human, skin color, romance orientation, do we still like mudkipz yes or no, and who we live with from a mom/dad/dormitory selection.
    Our choices to these questions play a role in the starter result in terms of gender, nature, and species.

Alien varieties of already existing Pokemon? Alien Caterpie? A Gible with five eyes? Pinsir mutants with four arms?

"Got Another Idea" replaces "Gotta Catch 'Em All" as Pokemon motto...

Watch these games get Mystery Dungeon difficulty. And Crazy Redd in the PokeMart. And the trainers are still ten and cute. The games still have an E rating. And the anime still has bad dubbing.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I think your getting way ahead of yourself. I first need to see atleast all the pokemon of the 5th generation before I can even think about the 5th generation itself. It's much to early to say you want this and that when we have only seen two new pokemon.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I personally love this thread. You should totally have to use the smoke bomb item out of battle while in a creepy mansion at 6:71 AM with a shedinja in your party holding a red shard and exactly 24 items total in your bag every teusday for six weeks until you do it on friday to get the item "black silk" which you can make eevee hold and then trade it to someone whos trainer ID has no numbers in the same spot as your idea and then get it back and then it will evolve into the ghost type eevee if you level it up in the mansion on saturday.
    Totally.
    I also think the idea of preforms to baby pokemon is great. We can have like fetus-mons and stuff. Lapras should have 21 alternate evos, as well as 6 different pre evolutions that can all be gotten by breeding different pokemon. This franchise should not rest untill every pokemon can make every other pokemon through complicated alternate evolutions and breeding combinations. Got a ninjask and a haunter? After a couple eggs and fire stones, you could get an electrike, BAM! I'm looking forward to XXIMZQIIIV gen.
    It'll be great.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I say 4 years. Filler!!!!!!!
    More like 4 months. I predict the 15th gen will be released on June 5th, 2014. There will be a total of 1,263 Pokemon. Raichu will branch into 6 different Pokemon, one of which being a Goat-Falcon...with 6 or 9 legs.

Lol, but seriously. He's obviously being sarcastic.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • to complicate them a little more i think to evolve eevee into desert eevee you should have to go to a desert right at 6:53 am Cental time on wednesday holding a Fossil item when the sun is shining 35 degrees to the south east and eevee must be atleast level 20.
    LOL good one. That'll happen ;)

More generations after the fifth? YES. GIVE ME MORE.
    To be serious, though, I think a 6th Generation is inevitable. Why completely cut out a gold-making franchise?

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • LOL I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed, but I see a lot of sarcasm in the OP's post.

As for future generations, I can see Pokemon continuing until the creator's deaths. Who knows, maybe it will continue past that point, but god knows what it will become.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Wow. I am already looking down on the 5th gen, but a 6th?
    That's wayyy to far ahead for me to think about.

They've JUST released 5th gen info, you're thinking too far ahead, lol.

And I highly doubt that they'll change the gym/evolution format. Remember the games are made for a younger age group, not teenagers.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I think that since 5th gen will most likely be a flop (yes after what weve seen in gen 4, I wouldnt be surprised) I predict that gen 6 will be released to the public in Dec. 23rd 2012... yeah what about that?

LugiaFreak

Years
  • Woah, calm yourself. Gen. 5 was just confirmed. Just, as in a couple weeks ago. o_o

The full 'Dex hasn't been revealed, the games aren't out, and usually there's a good couple of years after a new generation before another one would even be considered.

Why don't you just stick your... ideas into ones for Gen. 5. That would make a little more sense.

...Just my input. >3

Smokeymon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    man u crazy i can come up with way better ideas! tell me if you think this is creative. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one. I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn't even talk yet.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    LOL I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed, but I see a lot of sarcasm in the OP's post.

As for future generations, I can see Pokemon continuing until the creator's deaths. Who knows, maybe it will continue past that point, but god knows what it will become.
    What sarcasm?????? I agree it wont end as long as the creator is breathing and considering he probably eats a lot of rice he will prob live to be 120 years old

Back