• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

now the D3SAST3R is comin'

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Hi^^

I'm a nearly 16 (7 days to go...) old boy from germany and came across Pokémon again while i was watching the 10th movie "The Rise of Darkrai". In fact i had some roms and emulators left at my hd i thought it would be fun to play some games again and it did. So i decided to start hacking those games (i made different, small hacks before (server godmode for CS or BF2142 etc.)).
    And cause i never finished a realy working bypass for PB or Vac² i do have a second reason to hack Pkm games ^^ I don't need active bypasses here xD

Okay enough for this time. I hope it will be fun at this community and if you don't understand something I wrote please just ask again. As said in my signature my english is not very good ^^'

greez D3ESAST3R

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Oh wow, another from Germany lol. Welcome to PC! Have fun and read the rules! ^_^

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC D3SAST3R. You english is fine, I can understand it. Enjoy your stay here and see you around.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • You're English is quite understandable actually. Anyway, welcome to the PokéCommunity. Please read the rules and the FAQ of this board before posting in most sections.

There are actually many friendly members here so don't be shy if you need any assistance. If you have any questions about making threads, please ask the moderator of the section or any of the other staff members here. Have a great time and enjoy your stay.

Back