• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now THIS is a nice Game Boy...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    POOHA! Its nice, but its just a gameboy...AND they get scratched (-10,000) AND they get older and stop working(-5,000)...but hey! for 10,000 its nice to look at! ^^'

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Wow; I'd be amazed if it wasn't so utterly pointless and stupid. The people who make it are just as bad as the people who buy it; one gives the opportunity for wastefulness, the other seizes the opportunity.

$25,000 is a lot of money, I don't care what the super-rich think.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
    Here in England a few footballers (of the soccer kind) bought golden PSP's for some obscene amount of money a few months back. If that's relevant.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Whoooo, that's a nice GameBoy, boi. A Gold GameBoy, with Ice up on it? Mayne, I wish I got that much money to waste on for gold GameBoy with Ice up on it. </ghetto> XD

Kurosaki

That thing is fugly. No way I'd ever buy that, even if I had the money. The plastic version is more appealing to my eyes than that. >>

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    The site said:
    This Is Something No One Else Will Ever Have!
    Mabye because nobody would like to buy it for that much. It costs too much for a gameboy. Even if it is gold. It's not very appealing. But it is worth collecting. But not for that price.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't like the checkered pattern too much, or the...whatever it is border around the screen. Most importantly though, does it play games?

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    Wah! But if I have it, I'll pawn it for some money, because it's just a gameboy ;_;

I wonder if anyone have a gameboy advance sp made of pure (almost) gold.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    That's so...unnecessary. XD; If I had that, I wouldn't care if it played games or not. I'd just use a regular Gameboy to play them. o__o;

Not to mention I, too, think that thing's pretty ugly. o_O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Also, it's not collectible, because it was custom-plated by the company it's being sold from and not Nintendo, therefore it's not an official variant <_<;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    it was probably made for some real famous guy, i doubt theres more than 3 in existance....

Back