• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NPC Disappearing?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Why is it that when I add a Control Switch or Control Self Switch at the end of a script, my NPC disappears? Am I doing this wrong?

Years
  • If you have another page, that's activated by the switch and doesn't have a graphic, the NPC will disappear. It's one of the most frequent uses of self switches.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Just look for that blank grey translucent box in the bottom-left of the event page that is loaded first by your cs. It should be your problem, and easily fixed by assign an image.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Wow thanks. That was it. Sorry but I'll probably be asking a lot of questions like these around here. Where's the area where I can post about what game I'm working on? I want some feedback.

Back