• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NPower Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I myself am still trying to get a legit one, I am in the process of trading for them. The majority of them are hacked, and I don't expect a legit one for some time to come. I've already had like 5 hacks of these.

Years
  • Yea it is terrible, but I guarantee it's nothing new or abnormal. It took us a few months to find a legit TCGWC. I just hope this one doesn't take that long.

Years
  • This Pikachu, in particular, is rare because it was an event that NP distributed without telling NWS, or so I've heard, and that only 400 people were at this event as it was an exclusive event for the first 400 people at the NWS doors dressed up as their favourite Nintendo Characters.

Years
  • Well, TCGWC was for the TCGWC championships held in Hawaii, there were people there, just not as many as a normal event now a days has. We ended up getting legit ones, so I'm not worried about it. I'm just worried I'll end up trading that Wish Chansey for one, or I'll end up waiting a while for them.

Years
  • It happened a week ago. And I've been looking all week to come up only with a few hacks. It's just a matter of time before we find this event. I just hope for sooner rather than later. Between everyone at secure, I think we can find one soon enough.

Years
  • There's no need to buy one when you can trade for them. And ones friends of mine had purchased of amazon in the past were hacked.

Years
  • A friend of mine just got back from this event with a Pikachu of his own. It has Surf, Volt Tackle, and comes with a Light Ball.

He already started training and evolved it to Raichu. So much for it being untouched, right?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • A friend of mine just got back from this event with a Pikachu of his own. It has Surf, Volt Tackle, and comes with a Light Ball.

He already started training and evolved it to Raichu. So much for it being untouched, right?
    If it has any experience its touched or pokerus or changes in attacks.Pretty much changing anything about it.I just got an NPower Pikachu but it needs to be checked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back