• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nubers without ubers are just noobs.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
Yea OMG have u seen Youtube D/P or PKMN Battle Revolution Battle Videos? Noobs are all like, Ill pwn u with my Rayquaza and Groudon on comments

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I've OHKOd at least seven Dialgas with the Heracross I stopped using, XD.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
Ignoring the gibberish... I have beaten legends. I've beaten hacked legendaries, even. I just don't like to.

Thats because theyre noobs if they were skilled and EV Trained they would pwn sooooo bad

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Uxie = not Uber so it's okay to use

on the other hand Cresselia is always OVER Uxie but that's up to you

The worst n00b I came across was a player with Giratina. After using Shadow Ball on my Togekiss countless times thinking the attack missed, he disconnected intentionally 0_0

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
That's not a very ncie thing to say, but it is true,

MY OUTCLASSED POKEMON BOOK OF DOOM

Luxray<ElectivireManectric

That's the simple one.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
Years
yeah, resently on wifi on PBR i have been seeing at least one dailga per team (one person had two..it was rediculus!) ever since my ruby i have been going with a strict no legendary policy in my teams, and even though i still dont full understand EV training, my pokemon come out pretty strong. the only legnedary i am using in one of my teams is Raikou, cause hes just so fancy! ^-^

Shinbo

Furry Trainer.
Years
You guys know what? People use ubers for a reason.

Not everyone has the patience to EV train or buy TM's and crap.

Not everyone feels like ogling at stats and natures.

Some people want to play the game.

Not everyone bought the game to do a lot of complicated math and stuff.

So stop saying whoever uses ubers are n00bs.

They're as much of pokemon players as any of you.

Actually that's really true, i faced off with a lot of uber poke' trainers nah..i always get fun with them, especially when i fight against a palkia/dialga, the battle get kinda challenging, and you learn something at the end, always.

Like planning better strategies. =3

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
I'll laugh when people start saying that Pokemon with high EV/IVs are ubers and start banning them. Then we'll see how many people complain about THAT.

I can empathize with what Gyakutenno said about people not having the patience to EV/IV up their Pokemon. This is especially true since the process to do that is tedious as hell. I mean, why couldn't they just do it the same way you do it in Disgaea? There, it was WAY easier because getting 180000 levels on a character there was alot faster than getting max EV/IVs on a Pokemon. I mean, yeah you do different things in each game, but at least in Disgaea if you screw it up you don't have to start back at square ****ing one! And you don't have to spend 8 hours farming enemies in each area. AND you had the Land of Carnage to power level your people to 9999. No kid is gonna have the patience to do either one of these, but at LEAST in Disgaea the process is way faster (plus Disgaea isn't aimed toward kids ANYWAY).

When you have to intentionally make a process that tedious just to make a game longer, it's called being a lazy programmer. And there's no excuse for it, unless you're making a MMORPG. Which if you are, then that's fine. But Pokemon ISN'T a MMORPG (at least, not the last time I checked).

Sorry for going so off topic, but it just gets me how hypocritical some people are. And yes, I probably spelled that word wrong. Yeah, I'm not a walking dictionary.

Last edited:

Shiraishi

Orz
Years
yeah, resently on wifi on PBR i have been seeing at least one dailga per team (one person had two..it was rediculus!) ever since my ruby i have been going with a strict no legendary policy in my teams, and even though i still dont full understand EV training, my pokemon come out pretty strong. the only legnedary i am using in one of my teams is Raikou, cause hes just so fancy! ^-^

Mkay, Raikou is fine because hes not uber. I use Cresselia and pretty much everyone is fine with that. Some OU pokes are pretty 'anti-uber' like Togekiss ^_^ he cripples the uber Sp sweepers with T-wave and then flinch haxes to death. I hate ubers but I don't think it's possible to regulate use as much =[

MasterDookie

Is a murderer
Years
Well, what do you expect? They're n00bs that can't win a battle for their life. :/ Their strategy is "Use my strongest attack and see what happens!"

Anti

return of the king
Years
Mkay, Raikou is fine because hes not uber. I use Cresselia and pretty much everyone is fine with that. Some OU pokes are pretty 'anti-uber' like Togekiss ^_^ he cripples the uber Sp sweepers with T-wave and then flinch haxes to death. I hate ubers but I don't think it's possible to regulate use as much =[

Raikou is uber when I'm using it ;) lol jk

But meh, they're usually easy to beat anyways, so it's no big deal really. I've seen shock wave celebi before :0

Back