• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Number of countries that you went

How many countries did you went?

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 6 24.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    How many countries did you went to in all of your life? I went to Shingapole, China, Korea, Japan, ( which is where I was born and grown up ) Australia ( which I moved there 2 or 3 years ago) and France. My parents were planning to go to Ireland and England and I will get to go. It also include where you live in too.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    2 America and Taiwan...but seeing the definition of state is country, 4 or more XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I've been stuck in the US all my life. I've never touched a plane before. XD
    But in 4 years, I'm going to Beiging to visit some of my relatives and...oh! Just in time for the Olympics.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    two...

United States cuz that's where I live
    Mexico...I go there often for vacations

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I'm in Iceland now, used to live in the US, and have been to Greenland so I've been to three.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I've been to two countrys...
    The USA which is where I live and Canada which is where my dad's parents live.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I've been to New Zealand (where I live currently) & the Philippines (where I was born). I migrated to NZ last year. I plan to go to some more places in Europe (I heard its a posh continent, if ya know what I mean XD)

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
    america(US, UK...), china(taiwan, honkong), japan(tokyo), malaysia(johor, kuala lumpur), phillipines, indonesia, hawaii(where is this place any way? i was kinda young then...), singapore, ausrailia(sydney), london(wait, thats a city right?), austria(hm.....)
    i really dont know whether i got all these correct or not....*racking brains*
    its all i can think of....:D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Basically, if you're born in the US, it's rare that you ever escape it. Not only have I never been to another country, but I've only been to three states, and only 200 miles away from my home...I'm not very well-travelled -_-;;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I live in England, so I've been there! ;)
    As to where else I've been...
    USA (visited 9 states)
    Canada
    Scotland
    Wales
    Mexico
    Portugal
    Spain
    France
    Germany
    Belgium
    Denmark
    Iceland

My parents love to go abroad ;) Next year they're planning Italy, but I don't know whether I want to go or not since I might have something else planned! ^_^

--FG

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Ive been to the US and Dominican Republic. (Most of my family is there XD)

Back