• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nurse Joy; not so nice

adamskillz

Trainer to the STARS!
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    I've been wondering if I can trust my Pokemon with Nurse Joy, I mean come on, she seems nice and sweet and whatnot, but Chansey's evolve through happiness, and i think I've only ever seen one Nurse Joy with a Blissey.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Nurse Joy; not so nice

I know, I wouldn't trust her either :)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • And she always says "we hope to see you again," as though she wanted your Pokemon to get injured in the future. They only changed that in HGSS.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    And she always says "we hope to see you again," as though she wanted your Pokemon to get injured in the future. They only changed that in HGSS.

This what I think she meant by that. When she says "We hope to see you again" she doesn't mean to go out and injure your Pokemon, but rather go out and adventure more. Have more battles, beat a gym, and have fun. Typically what you do in the Pokemon world will cause your Pokemon to faint in one way or another. Do you see what I mean?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

• This what I think she meant by that. When she says "We hope to see you again" she doesn't mean to go out and injure your Pokemon, but rather go out and adventure more. Have more battles, beat a gym, and have fun. Typically what you do in the Pokemon world will cause your Pokemon to faint in one way or another. Do you see what I mean?

I was being facetious, sir.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Now I need to invent an IV-draining machine. Thanks a lot. XD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I sort of would and I sort of wouldn't if you get where I am comin' from.
    Like above posters mentioned, she is a bit too nice and why would she want to see us again? Our pokemon would be hurt the next time we saw her..
    But if it is too good to be true then it probably isn't.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2010
    So I shouldn't trust you? Okay.
    Nurses are easy to trust ^__________^

Joy is an amazing nurse, you should respect your elders.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I took my pokemon to a pokemon center & they where happy. I got them back from Nurse Joy & they where sad/pissed off! Now EXPLAIN THAT!

shot571

I took my pokemon to a pokemon center & they where happy. I got them back from Nurse Joy & they where sad/pissed off! Now EXPLAIN THAT!
    umm they dont like you. lol joke. anyways we have to trust her the only other oprion is to heal them with drugs

Back