• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nursery tip

SleepingTyrant

Pokemon Treasure Hunter
Years
  • when i first started breeding today i was a little disappointed that there wasn't much room to walk without having to load another area...however i just made a discovery.

I'm not sure if hatch rates got nerfed, or if tauros just goes THAT fast, but i found that if run up and down against a fence at the nursery, it still counts as steps, and barely takes any time at all to hatch. also, the lady who gives eggs will let you replace the pokemon on your team for the eggs, meaning i don't have to keep going to the pc.

SleepingTyrant

Pokemon Treasure Hunter
    Years
  • Apparently there's also an Isle that would help you hatch eggs, although I'm not quite that far yet in my PokePelago island development, so someone else who has tried it would say if it's more or less successful than say, having a Flame Body Pokemon.

well the advantage of this is you can hatch eggs without having to come back to check for more eggs. you can get a new egg everytime there's a new one to get and without using a pc, and if you have enough surplus, then chuck 6-18 eggs in the isle avue.

i'm assuming it's timer based for the avue though...proly better to use when you're about to get off.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Apparently there's also an Isle that would help you hatch eggs, although I'm not quite that far yet in my PokePelago island development, so someone else who has tried it would say if it's more or less successful than say, having a Flame Body Pokemon.

I have it.
    Took forever and my egg still didn't hatch... Maybe I was doing something wrong.
    The YouTube's way was wayyyy faster.

SleepingTyrant

Pokemon Treasure Hunter
    Years
  • I have it.
    Took forever and my egg still didn't hatch... Maybe I was doing something wrong.
    The YouTube's way was wayyyy faster.

I don't see a reason you can't do both.
    then again each time you get an egg, does take up time.

and the youtube way is the same thing i was talking about...just with a circle instead of a constant left while steering up and down.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I don't see a reason you can't do both.
    then again each time you get an egg, does take up time.

and the youtube way is the same thing i was talking about...just with a circle instead of a constant left while steering up and down.

Well I could hatch a box of babies yet the one in my Pelago doesn't even move an inch.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Why did the get rid of the "never-ending cycle"? Is it just at another point in this game? Or maybe it has yet to be discovered... :o

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was using magby with flame body combined with riding tauros and my eggs were hatching in a minute or so

Back