• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O Hai Dar!

Detso

~•Artisticness!•~
    Years
    Hey there people! My name is Detso and I love Pokemon! I really only like Unova, though. So haters gonna hate!
    Anyway, I'm happy to be here and hope I enjoy my stay here. Also, I love to draw!

Years
    Hey there people! My name is Detso and I love Pokemon! I really only like Unova, though. So haters gonna hate!
    Anyway, I'm happy to be here and hope I enjoy my stay here. Also, I love to draw!

Hi Detso, I am a massive fan of Unova!

The most recommended section for you is right here so you can talk about all things Black and White!

I'm expecting to see you there.

Read the rules cos it's really important and if you have any questions, contact Meganium90, Snivy063 or any other moderator.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Welcome to the forums Detso! I hope you enjoy yourself. If you're a fan of Unova, you must have watched the Best Wishes / Black & White anime, if so you should definitely check out the Pokémon Anime Section, there a lot of friendly regulars there so don't be afraid to say hello. I'd be sure to check the rules out, you don't want to do anything silly. :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Welcome to the forums, Detso! Hmm... Heh! You don't really see many people liking Unova around here, huh? I love Unova too, but I also love Hoenn. It's like they're competing for the best reboot... XD

I hope to see you again! Who knows, maybe we'll meet again pretty soon, eh? Drawing stuff can be fun, so do give the art stuff a look, huh?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to the forums, Detso! It seems that your love for B/W brought you over here, if so, then you just found the right place. Hikari already introduced you to the B/W section. It's a pretty active board as you can see, you can find lots of interesting things there and you can also contribute lots of awesome stuff if you want! Personally, Unova isn't my favorite region despite Snivy being my favorite Pokemon of all time. I'm still going for Johto, I really wouldn't forget the experience that I had when I first started playing Pokemon. Was pretty amazing if you ask me and it brings back lots of good memories from the past. :3

Mew also linked you to the Pokemon Anime board wherein you could discuss things about the recent Best Wishes series. I haven't been watching the series lately, been busy the whole time so I don't have much time to watch it. But I've been following it ever since I was a child. Will be pretty much spending my whole vacation catching up. :P

There are also lots of interesting boards around so you might want to check out! With that, if you ever get lost or confused, feel free to contact Megan and I for questions and for some assistance, we really don't bite as you can see and we're really nice, so don't be afraid to approach anyone of us. In case we're both not around, you can also contact the other staff members that you can see usually those with bold usernames. XD

Other than that, make sure to follow the rules as always and have lots of fun here 'kaay? ^^

Detso

~•Artisticness!•~
    Years
    Thanks everyone! You've been very helpful! If someone can help me build an in game White team, let me know via VM/PM

Years
    Thanks everyone! You've been very helpful! If someone can help me build an in game White team, let me know via VM/PM

We have a section here to cover that!

Also, I recommend Marriland's Team Builder cos it helps you know if you have a glaring weakness to a certain type. Marriland is also one of my fave sources for Black and White help.

Once you build your team, post in the link I provided to the In-Game Team Help section in our Competitive Battling Center forum.

I recommend contacting Forever, one of the moderators in the Black and White section, she might also help you with your team.

Good luck with planning your Unova team!

Back