• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O.M.G.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I don't really like text talk, I think it's annoying when you recieve messages like "hii did u liek tha fing" or however they are structured. I make exceptions for abbreviations like "omg" but it's annoying hearing it in real life, it's been said to me in a real life conversation on a number of occasions, I'm starting to get a little fed up of it.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I say it for the lulz. Never seriously. I'll say stuff like "lulz, lawlz, lol, rofl (roffle), ect." in real life as well jokingly. Never would I ever say it while being completely serious though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I actually say it in class. For some reason, I don't feel comfortable saying 'god' in class. xD

I hardly get it, though. xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I don't like text talk in real life. It make me think that the person is too often near a computer. Like me! XD

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    Some girls in my grade say it..

"LIKE, OMG! THAT GUYZ FACE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!11!"

It gets very annoying x___o

Back