• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o.o*The JennySkitty Fanclub!*o.o

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    Yay!, from a sunny beach very far away!.

hehehehe XD.

Sorry i dun have a time for PC, sometimes i am busy, i been on holidays, and beach is wonderfull, i already forget about this dude irl, he said i was a lost of time, but now i see, i am wunderfull and i can find other.

Also my PC pair kicked me, said i am not online many time o.O, well i have a life, don't you all think =).

But i been missing ya!!, i will try to rent computer here while i have holidays.

Ciao!!

~Jennylet XD, the club is 102! whoohoo *ish crazy*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Aww, well I hope to see you soon ^^

And that's mean of him -_-; Just because some lifeless souls like Ty and I haunt PC doesn't mean he should expect you to join us

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
    He was mean since beginning,with things like ''well will you pair or not'', and things like it -__-.Is not i am not a lifeless, i am, but now i have my holidays, now i have a popsicle hehe!.

Back