• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o.O;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Hyperkurai! ^________^ Welcome to the forums! =D I hope you'll have a good time here, be sure to read the rules if you haven't and all that jazz, and be sure to have a great time! ^.~

~Kelsey

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    Hi Hyperkurai! Welcome to Pokecommunity and I hope you have a good time here :).

mvtm

Years
  • Hi welcome Hyperkurai , your nick reminds me of good old friend whose nick was kurai...

Well you seen like a nice a friendly person , xd ill like to be your friend, well just get around the boards by time to time and have a nice stay. My name is Maria. Welcome.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Sure! ^____^ Of course you can add me to your friend's list. ^^ *glomps* You can just call me Kelsey, Kels, or even Kelso. XD (Nick calls me that. ^^)

~Kelsey

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    Hyperkurai said:
    Thank you Hex! I appreciate it. May I add you to my friend list aswell?

you're welcome! I'd be glad to be on your friends list :)

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hiya, Hyper!! XD;; How are ya? I'm sure you know what to do, and welcome to PC!! Post lots, and stay active, blah blah blah. xD;; Yes, you can add me to your friends list if you wish. If you want to talk or have a question, feel free to PM me. I will reply!! xD;; See ya round, Hyper!!! xD;; ~origin

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    You are not a noob. You've made nearly 100 posts.
    so PM me to be friends.
    Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    Wow, I really want to know why you hacked my account, PiroMunkie. That's just fantastic. I DON'T KNOW YOU.

Back