• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen o wow i didn't know i could do that!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    did you guys know you could polish your badges with your stylus? i just found out and it blew my mind. my eyes kind of hurt from the shininess XD

do you guys know of any other cool things in the game that other people may not know about?

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    lol ya it's known by a lot but hey some people don't know. I think it's a cool little thing to do, I like playing songs on them XD also I didn't know on Platinum you could sign your trainer card, found that out like 3 days ago. I haven't a clue if you can do it in D/P.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    also I didn't know on Platinum you could sign your trainer card, found that out like 3 days ago. I haven't a clue if you can do it in D/P.

You can on D/P, just to let you know.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes I figured out that you could clean your badges when I got my first badge in Pokemon Pearl. You can clean it up until you see four sparkles.

Years
    Yeah, I figured out how to shine them on my own about a month after Diamond is released. I don't bother shining them anymore in Diamond and Platinum because I find it extremely tedious to do, especially if you don't play the game for an entire week.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    My friend and I didn't knew this until recently. XD

We only got it to three sparkles per badge. That shows how lazy we are. D:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I knew this for a very long time. I love messing around and playing music on it lol. This was also brought up in an old thread fyi.

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    Been there. I found the badge shining a few days after I started playing Pearl.
    I did just recent find something I didn't know about. While playing Platinum I found that I could rearrange the order of a Pokemon's attacks!

I talked w/ some of my friends and they've know about it for a while -_-
    Turns out you can do it in any of the 4th gen games.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I think it's a nice little addition. OuO I was amazed that they took the time to add something like then when I discovered it. And yes, it's amazingly fun to play songs on your badges; but I usually have my volume up too loud so if mom or dad pass by, they look at me strangely. xD;;;

Back