• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Hey all, I had an account once but I forgot what my name was on it haha ;P So I just made a new account.

Name is Keith from UK. Big Pokemon fan back in the past, when I was like 10 ;P Love the games. Generation 1 was the best. Anyways yeah any other questions just ask =]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Gen 1 fan eh? Well we have a combined Metal and Color forum for the older games, and also a forum for Firered and Leafgreen if you're more into those. You should get into the newest generation though, V is the new I :P

You're also in good company in being from the UK, I'm not but I know plenty of people that are. And you joined at just the right time too, considering the Get-Together for this year is going on right now! You should definitely go check that out, maybe participate in a few contests or chat it up.

Anyway, welcome, have fun, and be sure to read the rules :3 I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hm, I know what that's like. :B
    OMG I EVEN HAD LIKE SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME EVIL NAME ON ANOTHER SITE ONCE -- but I forget. VV'

Anyhow, welcome to PC Kieth; [you have the same name as a friend of mine. =)] I love Gen 1; it had everything; a nice, cocky rival, cute pokemon, hard battles, and so on. :3 At least, that's what I've always thought when I was young.

Anyhow! I hope you enjoy yourself!
    Any special plans during your stay? :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Gen 1 fan eh? Well we have a combined Metal and Color forum for the older games, and also a forum for Firered and Leafgreen if you're more into those. You should get into the newest generation though, V is the new I :P

You're also in good company in being from the UK, I'm not but I know plenty of people that are. And you joined at just the right time too, considering the Get-Together for this year is going on right now! You should definitely go check that out, maybe participate in a few contests or chat it up.

Anyway, welcome, have fun, and be sure to read the rules :3 I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Yeah always grow up playing the cards and watching the early movies ;P I always remember buying the packs and you were guaranteed to get at least a shiny in the pack xD I'll check out some of those themes though, sounds great & I will also check out the Get-Together. Thanks for the Welcome!

Hm, I know what that's like. :B
    OMG I EVEN HAD LIKE SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME EVIL NAME ON ANOTHER SITE ONCE -- but I forget. VV'

Anyhow, welcome to PC Kieth; [you have the same name as a friend of mine. =)] I love Gen 1; it had everything; a nice, cocky rival, cute pokemon, hard battles, and so on. :3 At least, that's what I've always thought when I was young.

Anyhow! I hope you enjoy yourself!
    Any special plans during your stay? :3

I cant even remember what my name was so I couldn't tell you if it was awesome or not lmao. Probably wasn't. Yeah Gen 1 is my favourite. Ninetails was probably my best Pokemon out of the lot. Would always bump into a wild Zubat or Rattata when playing the games. I don't have anything in particular planned for the stay just thought I'd join in seems I don't see many Pokemon fans around any more ;[

Hey there, and welcome to PC~! There's nothing wrong with being a gen 1 fan. I was a gen 1 fan myself, but I never really spent that much time with the series before I moved on with other generations. Nowadays, I slightly prefer the fourth and fifth gen(even though I like the third gen the best), over the rest. xD;

Do enjoy your time here at PC, and be active!

Thanks for the invite ;P Yeah I am kinda getting into the new Generation now. Especially off playing the games on the DS. But Gen 1 will always be my favourite no matter what ;P Grew up loving the game and movies with those Pokemon. Reminds me of my childhood ;D along with the load up music to the PlayStation One.

Thanks for the welcome guys! <3

EDIT: My other account is called Pepo I just need to remember what my password was Lmao.

Back