• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O3o Newb here

Years
    Hai guys i'm Dirka! n..n O3o I'm a major newb who loves Pokemon and enjoys playing ROMs such as Pokemon Light Platinum

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, and welcome! Members here at PC love Pokemon just like you, and you'll fit in here juuuust fine. :3 PC has a large library with hacks made by our awesome members, you'll be impressed by the amount of hacks we have here! Especially ones that are currently in progress, as well as in beta mode. So why not try out some of them?

In the meantime, why not check out some of the sections we offer? Depending on your interests, you'll probably find a topic that suits you best, and you'll meet some Pokemon friends. :3

I'll let you go explore for now, and PM me if you need any help, ok! See ya!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Hai guys i'm Dirka! n..n O3o I'm a major newb who loves Pokemon and enjoys playing ROMs such as Pokemon Light Platinum

Hello Dirka!
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    You know there's a section here in PC dedicated to ROM Hacks like Light Platinum and you might find that you'll enjoy them!

How about telling us a little more about yourself? What made you join these forums? What things do you like about Pokemon? What are your interests and hobbies? Don't be shy! We're all nice here and we'd love to know more about you!

Anyway, thanks a lot for joining this community and I hope we become good friends someday! ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi, hello! And welcome aboard, Dirka! If you love playing Pokemon and loves everything about it, then this is pretty much the place for you! You can meet lots of friends and discuss Pokemon at the same time while enjoying the whole franchise too! And since your very interested into the ROM-hacks that you can come across here, then the two members above me already linked you to the board. It's a very active board and it's a huge one too, plus you can find lots of hacks there with different ROM bases and interesting plotlines & features made by our very own ROM-hackers around. :D

You can also try to make your own hack if you would want to learn. You can find tutorials there as well as download all the tools needed in order to make an awesome hack. I'm a hacker myself, and I just learned pretty much all the basics when I read all the tutorials there, it's quite very helpful as you can see! There are also some Help threads there like the Script Help Thread!

And why don't you try to check out some of the boards here aside from the Emulation section only? I mean this is a Pokemon forum and since your a fan you can find lots of interesting discussions here about the game and pretty much all! You can also contribute lots of things, which we will really appreciate. ♥

Reading the rules is the first thing a new member must do, and so I'm just here to remind you that PC is very strict to its rules, so if you still haven't given a peak yet, then this is the chance to do so now! I mean you don't want to get yourself into any trouble, eh? Well no one would like to unless if you're a troll or anything, which I am sure that your not. XD

And so, enjoy your stay here and I hope you'll eventually be an active member too! See you around then, baii~

Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys n...n (seeing that i'm using an android it keeps logging me off so it effects my posts) To start it off Pokemon Light platinum brought me here as well as shiny gold which are awesome o3o My hobbies include gaming (shooters and rpgs), music (rock,dubstep,etc etc), collecting weapons (swords,knives,and firearms),and fishing :3 I would love to learn how to make my own hacks but sadly I do not own a computer D; :P I have read the rules but I shall go over them because I forgot a few xD but thanks again n..n

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I kind of miss the squirtle gang. :\

anyway, all of us here are Pokemon fans of course. But that is only one thing. We are of others. Try going out and saying hi to the other members as well. I am sure you will get along fine.

so, welcome to PC!

Back