• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

Who should be PC president?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    thanhthuy dw urs is allready in the comp so nm about putting it into ur siggy^_^

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Can Chi join Chobits club?

I've only read 1, 2 and 3 but I already love Chobits so much! Second ever Manga I am reading, first ever was Love Hina and that ruled so much!! But currently, Chobits is owning Love Hina. LOL!

"Adverage Size. Hideki is average size." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Wait i want to enter ^_^; look in sig for my entry

Edit:
    ?? were is the picture
    o_OChobits Fan Club ^_^

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    ok entered hibiki ur in the club and dudes the deadline for ur pics ends in 3days......
    ...i might 4get sooo thanhthuy can u please remind me ok........we will also ave teams soo pick ur team mate in advance ^_^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Kind Heart said:
    ok entered hibiki ur in the club and dudes the deadline for ur pics ends in 3days......
    ...i might 4get sooo thanhthuy can u please remind me ok........we will also ave teams soo pick ur team mate in advance ^_^

Ahh!Im sorry but I dont understand what ur saying!SOWWY!

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    i am sayin that the entering of ur pics end in 3days and that after the comp we will ave teams score points the team who scores the most poins either becomes co-owner or cow-owmers and children of the house(reporting head mistress similar to lady in charge) so pick ur partner sowwy u cnt pick me cose i aint in any comps^_^

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    I think she was saying for Midori to tell ya where her picture came from?I don't know!><Oh,and Kind Heart can u be my partner?PRETTY PLASE?!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    thanhthuy said:
    I think she was saying for Midori to tell ya where her picture came from?I don't know!><Oh,and Kind Heart can u be my partner?PRETTY PLASE?!

Uh!Im not sure,but didnt she said sges not in the com.?
    But I want Peach!PLEASE?Would u be my partner Peach?

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    ok an thanhthuy ummm i will think about it.......wait it will not be fair cose i know the answers 2 the question i will ask.....

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I guess I'll join, if I may.

By the way, that poll is not only completely irrelevant, it doesn't give the voter the full amount of candidates. I suggest you remove it.

celestial

Elven CLERIC!!!!!
    Years
    ur in and ummm it is for ppl in this club i dnt know any1 else in pc who is running soo these r the ppl who i chose.........

Back