• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OBEY YOUR MAJESTY...XD

QueenLuna27

BOW DOWN!!!!!!!!
Years
  • HEY EVERYONE IM NEW HERE JUST JOINED HERE!
    LOVE THE SITE!
    HOPING TO MEET AND HAVE LOTS OF NEW FRIENDS!!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • *bows*....Welcome to PC, your majesty! XDDD

Glad you like the site! The PokeCommunity is a great place to make some new friends. We have quite a few members, so you're bound to find a few interesting people or two ^___^

Make sure you check the rules/FAQ, and if you have any questions or just want to say hi, drop me a PM or VM. I hope to see you around the forums a bit...have fun! =P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, QueenLuna27.
    You seem be too be rather enthralled to join this lovely community of ours, and that's rather common here in PC, especially here in New Users/Welcome section, where new users are ready for their first day here.
    Be sure to read the rules to decrease your chances of getting in trouble (And don't forget to read the rules each section has, there just as important) and to better the forums. If your confused about anything feel free to read the FAQ or by other, acceptable means.
    Most importantly, have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I can't obey you, since I must obey the staff. :3
    (especially Rukario! XD)

Anyways, welcome to PokéCommunty. ^o^
    I'm not much of a welcomer, but If I see an
    interesting welcome title, or a cool name,
    I'll welcome them! :D

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay! ^^
    You can talk to me whenever you want. ;3
    Heck, you can befriend me, I'll accept it! XD

Anyways, read the rules and FAQ, and remember
    to behave. Have fun~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Tip: Caps lock is not cruise control for cool.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. To me, you seem pretty outgoing. I'm sure you won't have a problem settling in.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
  • You seem pretty crazy. I like crazy XD

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll find just about everything Pokemon related that you'll ever want to find right here. There are even alternatives to those who want to hang out but aren't too much into Pokemon any more! Just make sure you read the Community Rules and the forum-specific rules whenever you post here to avoid getting infractions ^^

QueenLuna27

BOW DOWN!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • THANKS EVERYONE!
    IM GLAD PEOPLE ARE NICE HERE.
    I LOVE POKEMONCOMMUNITY ITS GREAT!
    HOPE I MEET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE.

Back