• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obligatory "I'm new" post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Er, hello. I'm Nyarlie.

Clearly I've not been here long.
    I am a retro gamer and stuff.

I'm bad at talking about myself.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, make sure you read the rules and all that jazz.

You know... I never made an introduction thread.

バイナリ人

Binary Person
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Hi Nyarlie ^^
    Just so you knopw,introductory post aren't obligatory,but they raise your postcount.So be welcoming and you'll break the 15-barrier soon.
    Anyways so you're also a retro gamer.What game do you like the most?
    Feel free to hit me with a VM/PM

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I normally don't pop in to welcome new users, but I saw your name and just couldn't resist - I'm a fan of the Cthulhu Mythos, and my friends and I just finished the Masks of Nyarlathotep campaign in Call of Cthulhu in the spring. I'm more than willing to talk about that with you :3

You haven't mentioned what you're interested in visiting, but the original Pokemon games have their own boards, as well as video games in general. But the new games are personally my favorite, so I would suggest you try out the B/W board :P There's also a lot of general boards that either have to do with all Pokemon games, Pokemon in general, or even not Pokemon-related at all. I would suggest you just explore and find what interests you!

If you have any questions, feel free to VM me or any of the moderators, they're all quite helpful. Be sure to read the rules as well, and have fun! :3

Back