• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obligatory Introduction Thread

Years
  • Heya. ^_^
    I'm Deadwing. I've been into the series since RBY, and have been playing Black 2 non-stop as of late!

Unfortunately, I'm currently away from where I'd like to be and am rather lonely. I thought I'd make an account here to make new friends and maybe do some trading!~

I can't wait to meet everyone. c:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hiya Deadwing & welcome to PC~

Black 2? Why, I'm so happy I chose Black 2 when I had the choice to, I've been playing in non-stop too, apart from the fact that I still play Conquest when I have some free time.

Don't feel sad, PC's got lots of awesome members, just reach out ! If it's friends you're looking for, that's not a prob, I guess if you're friendly, everyone will warm up to you, no doubt about it. Oh & all things trading are right here btw.

Well, huv fun~! Don't hesitate to contact me anytime, 'k?

~Mid~

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya there, nice to meet you Deadwing. Your username make me...poetic!
    Anyway! A big warm welcome to you to our Community. :3

What a nice avatar! Absol was one of my favorite one during R/S/E, even if it is strong, it is well designed! I liked Altaria and Mightyena too. :3

I'm glad to see that you're playing B2, I'm currently on B2 too as Mid! But I'm kinda slow, even if I'm really addicted to Pokémon! But I still want to draw and write all the day xD

Ooh, don't worry about that, as Mid said, there are many people that they're mainly friendly, you will make many friends in there, no doubt at it! Feel free to message us, we don't bite all the time =P
    If you need help, or anything, don't hesitate to contact us.
    If you want advanced help, contact Cirno, she is very nice, she helped me alot when I was a newcomer.

See youu~

:7:

Years
  • Hey there Deadwing, welcome to PC~

I've been a Pokemon fan since the time of RBY as well, nice to remember all those times all the kids in our class would just sit around and play! Glad to see you're still into the games even now as well, especially Black 2/White 2 since those were amaaazing. Who was your starter? :D The story was a huge jump from B/W as well, and truthfully I didn't think they could make B/W any better haha.

But fear not, loneliness won't be a problem here! PC is a huge forum with all kinds of people so there are plenty of opportunities to meet many great members. Lots take interest in trading on the forum too; the Trade Corner will be your best bet for that. Go ahead and explore around more if you haven't yet, maybe you can even get involved in some debates or join a few clubs depending on where else your interests lie. :3

Have a great stay here, and feel free to drop off a message if you'd like to chat! Will be looking forward to seeing you around. <3

Back