• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Obsessive callers?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I just started a new game on HG to give me something to do until my White version comes, I've just battled that bug catcher before going into Violet City and had a phone call of Joey 3 times! -.- I mean what the?! Also Mother called me twice (Not Including the concerned Phone call)

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    God Joey called non stop the first time I played HeartGold it was stupidly annoying, now any time I start a new game I just don't take anyone unimportants number problem solved!

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • Ralph the Fisherman.

He always calls me to say "My kid shared his Poke Balls with me! : D" then hangs up. He also tells me to call my Mom, but uh... All she does is prattle on about berries she buys, so no thanks.

Once or twice he's called for a rematch, but when I go there he's like "oh a kid!" and pretends he doesn't know me... T_T

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Seriously, Mom, thank you for buying me berries again, but you do not have to call every, single time you buy me some more. Especially when the times are literally only 5 minutes apart. Or even between battles. :cer_evil:

And don't even get me started on "My Rattata is the coolest Rattata ever!"

I've gotten lucky with Lyra. She hasn't called me once yet, oddly enough. >.>

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    Generally I ignore all the calls. They are way to annoying just to hear the same thing over and over again. And one of the calls that REALLLLY annoys me is when Lyra calls and says that her Marill evolved, even though when you see her, its still a marill.

Years
  • lol yah. I don't have a mother, but my wife calles me every 5 minutes to help her with the baby. I saved my game every 5 minutes in case i got a call from her again. so that way I won't loose my spot. Its so annoying. Its better to be single. sigh! My parents got divorce so mom lives 4 1/2 hours away from me. My wife's mom is on the other side of the country in China. I'm so glad, but she's going to come to the U.S. and help us to take care of the baby for us. while we go to work and school. I sometimes pretend that I didn't hear her and the baby. But sometimes I go downstairs and help out after I saved my game. This is real life not in the mom game. Mom game doesn't call me any more. I stopped giving her money. :D

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I swear, some kid can't shut up about his frikin rattata. >.> And my "mother" has called me so much that I just don't answer her anymore. Or anyone for that matter.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • I always answer every phone call, every time. It started out as a curiosity in what they were going to say, then quickly moved to realization that they were just going to say the exact-freaking-thing every time to oh what the heck, at least Mom sends me stuff? It's a sign of love? (And Joey.. didn't your Ratatta evolve?? Stop. Calling.)

Then there is that one other girl, I can't remember her name, but she always calls and is like, "Oops, tee hee, I called the wrong number... Mah Baaad! Lolz."
    OMG. Learn your phone numbers.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    The only people that are worth having on your phone is the Gym Leaders, anyone who gives useful items and the rebattles :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • You can't delete them in HGSS - in GSC you could however (as you could only hold 10 trainer numbers at a time).

Years
  • Whenever my mum calls, I go 'oh man, again ? MUM, STOP GOING SHOPPING WITH MY MONEY ! I ASKED YOU TO SAVE THE MONEY FOR ME! '

And then, there will be those random calls telling me all those stuff like how rattata is awesome or bugs are awesome and I go, man, shut up and I stop picking up their calls.

Back