• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Obtain Aurora Ticket on My Boy emulator on Firered

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    I obtained the mystery gift on Firered for the Aurora Ticket but when I go to Mystery Gift it says wireless adapter not connected and I am using the My Boy emulator for android. Is there a way for me to receive because I want to go to Naval Rock and Birth Island. Can U please help me if U can and post your responses here.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • You have two options, because that Mystery Gift relied on a thing called a Wonder Spot, which to my knowledge can't be emulated:

1. Cheat codes. There's loads of cheat codes that let you obtain the passes that let you go to Birth Island and Navel Rock. This is generally the most reliable option.

2. The Pomeg Glitch. This is Emerald only, which means you'll have to get an emulator that allows you to trade, and is random, which means it might take you a while. Basically you access data past the 6th Pokemon slot which corrupts data and may or may not allow you to obtain either ticket. Then you trade the Pokemon with the ticket over, because once you remove it you won't be able to place it back. ChickasaurusGL has done a plethora of videos about the subject, so you should look him their videos to learn how you perform the glitch.

There's also some hacks that allow you to obtain the tickets in-game, but you'd have to start a new file on that game. Interestingly did you know those Wonder Spots were never released outside of Japan? Even in the US you could never get to Navel Rock or Birth Island legally.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Just hack in an event that gives you the Aurora Ticket. Just give like a couple of hours in ROM hacking and you'll have no problem.
    Also as long as you don't somehow manage to screw up the save file another way, modifying the ROM for this shouldn't hurt your save at all.

Plus this way you don't have to worry about screwing things up with a cheat code/glitch.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    It would be more helpful to post actual codes on there that I may actually need and if so then remember that I am using Codebreaker here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    There's also some hacks that allow you to obtain the tickets in-game, but you'd have to start a new file on that game. Interestingly did you know those Wonder Spots were never released outside of Japan? Even in the US you could never get to Navel Rock or Birth Island legally.

This is a myth that seems to have become 'fact'. This is not true in the slightest. There were fourteen distributions of the Mystic Ticket to the US, more than those in Japan. Two were exclusively for Fire Red and Leaf Green were as the rest were Emerald including. The reason for this is the Wonder Spot data is different in the game data from both versions. The only ticket event the US did not receive was the Aurora Ticket, which was European and Japan exclusive.

Mystic Ticket - Japan and the US.
    Aurora Ticket - EUR and Japan.

You are however correct in saying that the Wonder Spot cannot be emulated. Many have tried and failed.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • This is a myth that seems to have become 'fact'. This is not true in the slightest. There were fourteen distributions of the Mystic Ticket to the US, more than those in Japan. Two were exclusively for Fire Red and Leaf Green were as the rest were Emerald including. The reason for this is the Wonder Spot data is different in the game data from both versions. The only ticket event the US did not receive was the Aurora Ticket, which was European and Japan exclusive.

Mystic Ticket - Japan and the US.
    Aurora Ticket - EUR and Japan.

You are however correct in saying that the Wonder Spot cannot be emulated. Many have tried and failed.
    Oh really? I read on a Lets Play that they were never released. That's interesting to know. It's likely impossible to emulate a Wonder Spot though. Unless you're capable of emulating a Southern Island handout, there's no way you could emulate a Wonder Spot. But then again the fandom has figured out how to play Pong and Snake on Pokemon Red and Gold respectively...

Hey maybe ZZAZZ or Crystal_ could get on that. One of them (I think it may be ZZAZZ) is really proficient with Python and making programs that interact with Pokemon Crystal, turning it into a music player and more. If anyone could do it it would be those two.

wilso

Grass Master
    Years
  • i'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for but there are some codes that create a wondercard that you can use/send you just need your save and your all good
    (sorry if this isn't the answer your looking for I don't emulate on android)
    qnqvmd.png

Back