• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • I personally would love to see any Pokemon related to older Pokemon. Like, evolutions/pre-evolutions if they had any. That way nothing too big would be revealed and all. I miss the element of surprise in Pokemon, as I've tended to do too much research into the leaks online the past couple generations.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I personally would love to see any Pokemon related to older Pokemon. Like, evolutions/pre-evolutions if they had any. That way nothing too big would be revealed and all. I miss the element of surprise in Pokemon, as I've tended to do too much research into the leaks online the past couple generations.
    Same here. I want to have surprises like back in Generation III.

Years
  • Expecting the unexpected. This crossed my mind earlier, and as much as I would like to see the starter evolutions before the games are released, just thinking about not knowing what the starters will evolve into while playing the games is actually quite riveting. This goes for a number of Pokémon we may or may not see before the release as well.

They don't typically reveal what the starters look like, if memory serves? For instance, last gen they were leaked out, not revealed. (And then a lot of people thought they were fake. :V) So I wouldn't hold too much hope for finding out what they will look like.

Should be fun playing the games without knowing too much, have to say! Like the good old days as a kid, haha.

You know, I think you guys may be right. There is this tendency that starter evolutions don't get revealed until after the games come out. I guess it's probably some tactic to surprise those playing the games for the first time on what their starter might become as it evolves. 5th Gen like, averted this by having Servine/Serperior, Pignite/Emboar and Dewott/Samurott's artwork getting leaked and fans thinking they were fake at first. The reason why the full lineup of new Pokemon isn't revealed until after the game release is all to surprise those playing the games.

But still, I'm hoping Froakie gets the best-looking ones of the bunch because of the rumored ninja motif.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Maybe they will reveal the middle evolution stages from the starters. It doesn't matter if they don't reveal the last ones, but boy, I honestly want to see them. I think Oorotto will finally be revealed officially and Mega Kangaskhan as well.

And also some Pokémon from this list. Dedenne and Horubii (Bunnelby) appear in it, so maybe it could be real:

Spoiler:

If the wolf is released, I'm happy
    I love wolves.

Years
  • While I don't think they'll show the Kalos starters evolutions if they do I'll want them to show their Mega Evolutions too...if they also have them.

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
    Years
  • I want to see what are the types of the pokemon gyms. more info on the kalos region. more info on fairy typings. and more mega evolutions maybe mega evolutions for all the starters? ok thats too much lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    They usually revealed at least the middle evolution for the starters around this time so I'd like to see that. The type advantages and disadvantages of the Fairy type , more Mega evolutions and more info on Oorotto and it's final art would be fine too. I know the last bit of info for the leak info , such Espurr and Meowstick, has yet to be revealed so that as well along with other new Pokemon. (Hopefully not the full Pokedex cause I don't want all of the Pokemon not to be spoiled. I want some of them to surprise me when I see them.

The starters for B/W were actually leaked a full 2 months before the games were released... I'm honestly quite surprised that we have had no such leaks and we're less than 40 days away!

CoroCoro leak should come very soon (7th or 8th).

Years
  • The starters for B/W were actually leaked a full 2 months before the games were released... I'm honestly quite surprised that we have had no such leaks and we're less than 40 days away!

CoroCoro leak should come very soon (7th or 8th).
    Corocoro usually comes out on the 15th, and leaks at the earliest come four days before so it'll be next week we'll get news as this month we don't have an early issue irc unlike the last two months.

I want to know more about the Mysterious tower having to do with Mega evolutions...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I think the CoroCoro will partially cover what we saw today but hopefully in further detail, and if we're extra lucky a couple of new Pokémon and characters with it being the final issue.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • When is it due for release? I can hardly wait D: I definitely want to just get it done and see the starter evolutions, but I kinda want to save it as a surprise for myself in the game...

Years
  • When is it due for release? I can hardly wait D: I definitely want to just get it done and see the starter evolutions, but I kinda want to save it as a surprise for myself in the game...
    Officially it comes out on the 15th irc, but it may leak on the 11th on the earliest so we have to wait a week to see if there's anything new. After that we'll wait a long month...oh and there's that small chance that the Novermber Corocoro (which comes out next month not actually in Nov.) may come out the day before release...so who knows what we'll get in the next 38 or so days.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Mega Meganium should have a special ability called Mega which powers up STAB moves, oh and gain the Fairy type.

That sounds like exactly what I'd expect from a Mega form of Meganium. I also imagine it having two bud/flower-shaped cannons coming off its sides to use a double solar beam.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I can't wait to see Mega Empoleon. I can imagine something growing out of the yellow dome-shaped things on it's back. Maybe yellow wings that look sharp like it's crown mask. Maybe boosted defenses.

Years
  • I imagine Mega Torterra to be bigger and have taller "mountains" and a taller tree. Maybe it's Ground type will be exchanged for rock. MegaInfernape could have better defenses and have it's arms and hands covered in flames. Also a more red color scheme.

MegaEmboar I see as having much higher defenses (they're some of the lowest if not the lowest out or all final evolve fire starters) so it'll be able to survive for several turns and get to attack, or maybe higher speed...

Years
  • I want to see a baby form of Miltank/Tauros. They need a cute baby bovine. Mega evolutions are cool but I've seen enough of them to be happy. I want to see new pokémon.

Back