• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October Member of the Month Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Discuss Member of the Month here, do not vote here, merely talk about your votes, who voted etc.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, great idea! Can you vote for one person more than once (on different things), or do they all have to be different?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You mean like, could I vote you for favorite female member and new member? Yes. ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    1. Favorite Female Member - Lightning
    2. Favorite Male Member -
    3. Best Signature -
    4. Best Avatar - 22sa ( well before it was )
    5. Best Mod/G-Mod/Admin - Arcanine,Kairi
    6. Coolest Member - 22sa
    7. Smartest Member - Frostweaver
    8. Most Knowledgable About Pokemon - Frostweaver,Kairi
    9. Funniest Member - 22sa
    10. Most Popular Member - Tie between 22sa,haruka and frostweaver
    11. Best Writer - Orange
    12. Best Artist - Moonlight
    13. Most Helpful Member - Kairi
    14. Nicest Member - Kairi,Haruka,22sa,Frostweaver,Arcanine
    15. Most Bizzare Member - Dizzy, lol
    16. Most Talkative Member - Dizzy
    17. Most Creative Member Dizzy ( sometimes ) Everyone Else
    18. Most Valuable Member - 22sa Kairi
    19. Best New Member , We have new members?
    20. Member you can't live without - Frostweaver,Orange,22sa,Haruka,Kairi,Kayleigh, .....
    You mean the thin one?:/

Thanx everyone btw.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Woo hoo!! I got one vote!I would post my votes, but I'm too lazy to type it.

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    Woo hoo!! I got one vote!I would post my votes, but I'm too lazy to type it.
    Yah, I shouldn't have included so many categories.:/ -.- LOL

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    So, I have until the end of the third week of October to vote, right? I kind of like to wait to vote, plus I want to compile a complete list. ^_^;

Thank you to everyone that has voted for me already. =D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, I have to thank the one person who voted for me.I couldn't have gotten so far without your support!

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    So, I have until the end of the third week of October to vote, right? I kind of like to wait to vote, plus I want to compile a complete list. ^_^;

Thank you to everyone that has voted for me already. =D
    Maybe I should've too, I got kind of lost while trying to add names, took me quite a while @_@;;;

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    Yeah it took you about 20 minutes...I checked your profile while you were doing it :P
    20 minutes? That's ounds like a lot of time wasted @_@;; I should've thought of it while I was falling asleep in class today!:knockedou:)

Years
    22sa said:
    20 minutes? That's ounds like a lot of time wasted @_@;; I should've thought of it while I was falling asleep in class today!:knockedou:)
    Well you started writing it at 7:25 PM EST and finished it at 7:44 PM EST. You must of put lots of thinking into it :laugh:

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    Well you started writing it at 7:25 PM EST and finished it at 7:48 PM EST. You must of put lots of thinking into it :laugh:
    It was hard to remember members, I was going really slow and when I was at the bottom I realized how empty it was. Than I thoguht maybe I should save and vote later, etc etc. @_@;;; :)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Thanks thanks, tmbjr. ^_^

Actually, we decided that it's either two months or 300, or was it 400 posts? ^_^;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    300 or 400 posts?
    lets just say 350 then...

*edits reply*

Years
    Doctor Itsy said:
    God, you can't vote for yourself! The voting is gonna be so screwed if everyone votes for themselves! It's like cheating, plus you cannot vote for more than 3(unless they changed the rules)
    1. Favorite Female Member-Kairi, Moonlight, Soph

2. Favorite Male Member-22sa, frostweaver, shelz

3. Best Signature-Dakota, Haruka, but I don't like those quotes(are they supposed to be funny?),

4. Best Avatar-Kairi, Frostweaver, Kayleigh

5. Best Mod/G-Mod/Admin<-Arcanine

6. Coolest Member-Frostweaver, 22sa, Kairi

7. Smartest Member-Frostweaver, Q Man, Kairi
    8. Most Knowledgable About Pokemon-Kairi, Frostweaver, Arcanine

9. Funniest Member-Dakota, everyone else either copies him or makes lame jokes

10. Most Popular Member-Dakota, 22sA

12. Best Artist-Moonlight, Haruka, Orange

13. Most Helpful Member-Kairi, Arcanine,

14. Nicest Member-Kairi, Moonlight,

15. Most Bizzare Member-Dakota

16. Most Talkative Member-I do not want the person I would vote for to win a category this month.

17. Most Creative Member-Iveechan, Orange*Berry

18. Most Valuable Member-22sa, Kairi, Arcanine

19. Best New Member-May&NurseJoy, Kayleigh

20. Member you can't live without-If it was with I would have a certain someone that on this list, well anyway-Latios-spudd ROFL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well thx for voting for me anyway. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
    Keitaro said:
    I haven't communicated with many members these days not like I use to but I've been trying at least as some may notice me being on more often. Anyway I'll try to vote but seeing how lot of members left PC that I was friends with makes things hard to vote on certin subjects. But like I said in the first ever PC MOTM I'll be fair :P
    01. Favorite Female Member: Moonlight
    02. Favorite Male Member: Kenta
    03. Best Signature: Not too many... umm Shinji can have this one.
    04. Best Avatar: Orange
    05. Best Mod-/G-Mod/Admin: Kwesi
    06. Coolest Member: Kenta
    07. Smartest Member: (Aside from myself mmm lot of the smart ones left PC is Star Caliber still around? *shrugs*) my answer is N/A due to not knowing many ppl.
    08. Most Knowledgable About Pok?mon: N/A who ever thinks they know the most there you have my vote lol. I still have big knowledge on the mon but I went for more superior anim?'s.
    09. Funniest Member: Kwesi & Dakota seems to be the only other one that can make me laugh every once in awhile.
    10. Most Popular Member: (Well not me that's for sure lol. Don't know, don't care :P) N/A
    11. Best Writer: (Aside from myself who is going pro :P I don't know, haven't read any material *shrugs*) N/A
    12. Best Artist: N/A
    13. Most Helpful Member: Shinji
    14. Nicest Member: Moonlight
    15. Most Bizzare Member: Oh, that's Dakota by far.
    16. Most Talkative: Who ever has the most posts obviously. 22sa seems to be at the top so I guess that member.
    17. Most Creative Member: N/A
    18. Most Valuable Member: Kwesi
    19. Best New Member: (I barley know anyone here, how would I know who is new, I still think ^^Nick^^ is new lol) N/A
    20. Member you can't live without: (Jingle28 was great to chat too back in the day but she's gone now and I'm still living so I guess I can live without anymember :P) N/A

There ya go, my votes are done.

whoa!
    lot's of em were N/A's.
    most of em were kwesi too.
    i thought a mod would know more people than that...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yay! I got 14 votes for stuff! >_< Thanks everyone who added me! I'm about to edit mine again, so make sure that you don't count my votes as final until I've stated it down at the bottom. (I'll make sure it's before the end of the month. ^_^) And... I feel terrible because I can only vote for one person on each category, so I can't put all of my choices on there. T-T

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back