• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October Monthly Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Shiharu having already won this contest or not, I'll still enter. Made this fake specifically for this contest; I rather like it.

October Monthly Contest

It's called Hallospire, and is known as the "spirit of halloween." It lurks in dark places and feeds on fear. Their mating season is towards the end of october, and at night the skies are filled with their mating calls and the sound of bones rattling.
    I was originally thinking that it'd be a pure-dark type, but with the wings it might in fact be dark/flying or the hideously cliché dark/dragon. What have you. I may make a prevo.

EDIT: updated sprite. =D

Last edited:

Fyre

When Angels and Serpents Dance
    Years
    October Monthly Contest

Tsk, tsk... I couldn't thinof anything better! D: Haha well it's Bibarel and Mismagius. I call it... "Misbarel." I know...crappy name. But I really can't think when it comes to sprite names.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    All are accepted. This is turning out to be a success :]

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Again.

What is it with the line "however I feel discussion about the contest should just be held in the Pixel Art showcase/discussion thread" That some of you aren't getting?

People who keep discussing the contest here and asking for comments will face disqualification.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    It's probably not that good since this is the first time I've ever made a pokemon combination
    October Monthly Contest

I used Pidgey, Glisgar, Kabutops, Aradactyle, and Halloween colors

~Night

EDIT: I changed the shading a bit
    October Monthly Contest

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Decided to enter the contest....
    Spoiler:
    Ghostly Onix...P.S. The red things on the head were supposed to be Eyes, Yes I know they are Fail.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    SoraNoHana's Entry

OK, I made this...

PokeManiac + Dragon Trainer cape + Mismagius hat
    =PokeManiac trick or treating, showing off his candy... ^^
    October Monthly Contest

Festive, huh? :chu:
    (ignore the white background...)

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    October Monthly Contest there is my entry as of now (may add background) this is actually one of my own real jack-o-lantern's

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm accepting everything other than Miltank.

It has Absolutely nothing to do with the theme.

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
    forget my last sprite this is my new entrantOctober Monthly Contest
    It's halloweenish (Karen from the elite four she used dark type) and I think she's creepy enough to be in the contest p.s. the blue is the transparent color (It's indexed)

Gamebuilder336

Mercury Spriter
    Years
    My Entry!

Here's my entry. This is my first fakemon, so it is probably not the best thing I ever sprited.
    I was using a laptop when I made this. (it is very hard to draw without a mouse). The only name I could seem to come up with is Pumpkivile.
    (name origin: Pumpkin + king + vile)

Last edited:

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
    Uhm, yeah, so i'm posting this and don't know how to call this thing i made for the Contest^^. I think its a pumpkin-Balloon...
    October Monthly Contest

The G.o.D.

The God of Darkness
    Years
    I wanna join...
    October Monthly Contest

It's a trainer fusion... The trainers are all from D/P... It's a fusion of A Running Trainer, Lucas' Rival, A Galactic Commander and a D/P Version Ranger... He has a name too, Vladimir Bloodlust

The pokemon is a 6-way splice... The pokemon that I fused were Absol(obviously), Gengar(eyes, ear), Dusknoir(head piece), Darkrai(color, collar thingy), Spiritomb(wing thingy), Giratina(head piece, wing)... AMAZING right... Anyways, that's my entry...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What? That has nothing to do with Halloween. I'll accept the mix, but not the trainer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back