• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October MotM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    I'm disappointed that I'm being ignored for favorite artist. Then again, I'm not particularly liked here, and I don't make picture gifts for people like forest grovyle and moonlight do. Atleast it's favorite artist and not best artist, for there is no best.
    Your art style isn't bad, but there are some things people do look out for. The most important thing is whether your art catches the eyes of the voter.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    There were a few for last month's. <_<

And I have up to Casey done... had to get off last night...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It was pretty frustrating that one time I did it. x_x; And the "honor" of setting the categories doesn't appeal to me, unless I could make something like "Favorite mod with four numbers in their username"
    X3

regnitz

Jyooneur Membur
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    I'm disappointed that I'm being ignored for favorite artist. Then again, I'm not particularly liked here, and I don't make picture gifts for people like forest grovyle and moonlight do. Atleast it's favorite artist and not best artist, for there is no best.
    You're (If I'm not mistaken) the one that sketched up that Jirachi picture, right? Funny stuff.

If so, you can count on a vote from me.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It was pretty frustrating that one time I did it. x_x; And the "honor" of setting the categories doesn't appeal to me, unless I could make something like "Favorite mod with four numbers in their username"
    X3
    But Sarah has 6. O_o;;

And even I don't have 4. ;_;

Ehehe... I promise to finish counting sometime tonight...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It was pretty frustrating that one time I did it. x_x; And the ?honor? of setting the categories doesn?t appeal to me, unless I could make something like ?Favorite mod with four numbers in their username?
    X3

Mental note: Change username to Toothache1982 or something... ;-)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Toothache said:
    Mental note: Change username to Toothache1982 or something... ;-)
    But she's (a)1337(a)! How can you not vote for somebody who is 1337? You simply must vote her. XP

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    *Will ask for name to be changed to Mr 1337 Dog*

This is my MotM, and no one is going to change it, even if she does have a ton more power than me and has a pink name XD... and Soph is a mod BTW. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back