• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

October spriting contest disscusion thread

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    looks great so far. I'm not sure if you can post previews in this thread though.

Years
    oh and I've had to revise the whole thing which is very annoying for me but I'm actually enjoying it so far :P

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Yup, looks good so far. n-n

no, I wanted to end it one day before the end of the month, but I forgot there was 31 days in october >.<

Heh, you know how the saying goes: "Thirty days hath September: April, June, and November. All the rest have thirty-one, except for Febuary...etc."

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    all the judges have been decided, good luck all.

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    mine is horrible i think i might not be able to use it though ok i put a differ one in

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    wow gothsin's entry's awesome pwnz mine and teh other dudes join one
    Mine pwns?..That's the third (counting Felipuff and the evolutions) scratch sprite I ever made. I'm glad at how it turned out. Hopefully it might get a place in the contest. If it doesn't, oh well, it was still fun to make. ^^

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Daviku said:
    Latios Lover stole from Pokesho
    https://www.pokesho.com/icon7.html
    The entery is right down there.....
    I can't beleive some of the n00bs here -_-
    I can't see the entry, either it's a mistake or she's changed/deleted her post...you've gotta help me get to the bottom of this.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Allstories said:
    Hay guyz i made a entry lol
    if you werent doing it on purpose I'd mock you for that

your entry's pretty awesome

Years
    I have done mine, its not all that good, but its worth a shot heh heh heh , everyone elses are great ^^

Back