• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Odd Keyboard

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    For some reason, my keyboard has switched quite a few characters with Dutch and French letters. ? ? are all replacing quotation marks and question marks. Does anyone know how to change this. As far as I know, it it just on here.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Check the language your computer is using... (the language bar is close to the clock)

It should say EN, FR or something like it... Keep changeing the languages until your keyboard starts using the correct letters.

I know I am confusing. But I hope I helped.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Yes, what he ^ said. Go to your keyboard settings and change the language to EN (US) or w/e you use. It should be fixed then.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    If that doesn't solve it, go to your Keyboard settings in Control Panel and make sure the right layout is selected~ Language should do it though :)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    danielthmaniel said:
    For some reason, my keyboard has switched quite a few characters with Dutch and French letters. ? ? are all replacing quotation marks and question marks. Does anyone know how to change this. As far as I know, it it just on here.
    Try what the others said. If that doesn't work, then someone may be playing a trick on you by taking out the keys and switching them with another.

Back