• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Odd thing you've done in the pokemon games

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Wow. Great, Royal. You're so brilliant.

I just thought shinies had something wrong with them.

And a friend of mine traded me a Pokerus Lanturn...and it spread to some of my Pokemon...and it scared me...so I didn't play Sapphire for a while.

I know I am ;D
    Isn't my name Cedrik? :P

Yes! Pokerus! That scared the crap out of me too! I thought my pokemon were gonna die, cause the nurse was like "Oh, your pokemon is infected with Pokerus!" So I freaked and shut off my gameboy without saving so it would go away :/

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    On Yellow it was dirty so i put it under the tap. it stopped working :(
    Silver: I watered my gameboy colour as it said I needed to water Sudowoodo. It still worked, luckily :D

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
    lol. Wait, one day I accidently washed my pants while my beyblade game was in them. I dunno how but it still worked... 0_0

I was playing silver one day and I was fighting a trainer in kanto. He had a slowking that I really wanted so I threw my masterball at it. The trainer blocked the masterball and I never saw it again...

(P.S. I was a poke-n00b back then.)

Last edited:

minibus135

Pokefanatic
    Years
    I actually trained a caterpie and to level 74 without evolving it...
    I realized Caterpie levels up a little faster than other pokemon~
    I beat the first 3 trainers of the Elite 4. Couldn't defeat them all with a Caterpie. It's significantly weak even though it's level is high.. It competes with other pokemon at level 50.. It had the stongest tackle move I've ever seen though! haha
    Solarbeam on Caterpie was pretty kewl.

Years
    caught six rattatas on leafgreen and migrated them.
    Freaked out when i saw a shiny bellsprot and danced around my living room for one hour.
    Faced steven and screamed at the game when i lost.
    killed a groudon and forgot to save

thats it lol

Back