• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

odd things that you've noteced o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • 1313666 said:
    An odd thing I've noticed: Lizzie's sig. That's plain creepy...
    I agree with you 100% i hate it and can't wait till the dare is over XD something i noticed that's weird, no matter how good a person is, or how hard they study for school. they're life is still misreble -_-;;

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • hmmm odd things... oh yeah! All the pizza guys that have been comming to our house...They were all hot...usually there r ugly guys but there wernt! odd... Lol

Years
  • odd thing I've noticed is that:Love spelled backwards is Evol.another odd thing,my house is like 100 years old and when you are somewhere quiet,not alone but just quiet you feel like someones watching you.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • yah, but I think it's weird that people have the need to make fun of each other, well ok, so mabey it's not weird, it's still a mytery....

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • A weird thing that I think everyone has probably noticed?

When you're expecting something to come up, and it's a really exciting thing, time goes really slow. But when you're dreading something, it comes up really quickly.
    I hate that!

Edit - Another thing I've noticed is that three people in PC apparently turned 100 today. o.O

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • Triumphant Chaos said:
    Edit - Another thing I've noticed is that three people in PC apparently turned 100 today. o.O

oO weird...
    there, old...

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I've noticed something really odd. My nieghborhood is filled with weird people. I once saw someone get out of there car and pick up a duck and put it in there car O_o

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • Kitsune_girl said:
    I've noticed something really odd. My nieghborhood is filled with weird people. I once saw someone get out of there car and pick up a duck and put it in there car O_o

ducks are cool! =3
    I'd like a duck in my car!

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ive noticed something odd

did you know that god spelled backwards is dog dose that mean god is a dog or dogs are or should be treated like gods

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Ive noticed that alot of people at PC are young and claim to have cars and all the older people say they don't have cars.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I bow to the samuri pizza cats (old anime)

another thing thats od is when layto hewit loses he blames his leg and dosnt even flinch whin he wins (he played 3 set and lost the first and last one and thats where i noticed this)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • What I think is strange is that some words that dont begin with a vowel have the word 'an' in front like 'hour'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back