• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oddest looking Pokemon in PBR

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • Drowzee's nose is too long, and a bunch of other Pokemon move really strangely...also, the flames on Moltres/Typhlosion/Infernape/anything that has flames look really cheaply done, except for Ponyta and Rapidash.
    Typhlosion barely has flames he only has them when he's doing a move

Peach●Pit

Ness-chu
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Dialga looks plastic to me. :/ And Palkia does too. And don't get me started on Shaymin. Also, Darkrai looks like a black blob with smoke stuff. :/

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • I think the oddest looking Pokemon is.. Steelix
    Its figure looks so ewwwiee, I mean serouisly.

It looks like a silver BBQ on a stick. =D

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Typhlosion, no contest. I mean, is that paper sticking out his back!?

ZBDP

1st-2nd Generation Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • Spiritomb.
    He looks completely ridiculous.
    (Well, then again he looks stupid in D/P anyway...don't hate because of this...if you disagree, fair enough...)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Spiritomb.
    He looks completely ridiculous.
    (Well, then again he looks stupid in D/P anyway...don't hate because of this...if you disagree, fair enough...)

true,spiritomb is kinda dull looking...

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
    Years
  • Personally I love seeing all of them in full 3D, totally awesome *3D cookies* there were some weird ones though, definitely, but in a good way...

I'd say, Spiritomb looks pretty weird, not what I expected, but cool all the same and Roselia appeared a lot smaller than it was portrayed in the anime O.O I think Hippowdon looks odd without all the sand (looked good in its episode though) and Camerupt looks a bit like my dad imo so that's a bit freaky XD

But, as I said before, they all look awesome none-the-less ^^

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
  • I don't have PBR, but if the animations are basically the same as Colloseum and XD Roselia is too annoying. I know it's supposed to be small, but it's size is just ridiculous.
    At least they made up for it by making Jolteon's animations super cute.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Spiritomb is very strange, but not in any means stupid. I think that pokemon that look strange in D/P look strange in PBR, there's no big difference.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Has anyone seen Fearow? It looks like a scrunched up piece of paper with wings!

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • i think machoke looks really, really strange..

and i don't mind rayquaza's animations, as he's on my PBR team now!! mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

..anyway!!

Back