• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oddest looking Pokemon in PBR

Turtwigpal

Currently Breeding Rotom
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    Infernape with the fire, and graveler. He looks like a dodecahedron!

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Bronzong looks like a paper cup with arms, and it looks like all its markings (and eyes) were painted on, Porygon2's feet have a bunch of edges on them compared to Porygon-Z's, and don't get me started with Spiritomb...

El Moss

General Cool Guy
    Years
  • I think all the generations of Pokemon look different in relation to each other, I've played all of the console games so I can see that they are reused and the everchanging attention to detail, etc. between them is just silly...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    i hate hoe treecko looks, which is sad cuz i love treecko. :(

I hate Pokemon Hoes too. They look disturbing.

Anyways, Typhlosion looks so... ugh, seriously! And WTF happened to Feraligatr's tongue? I'm Playing SSBB now >:(

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I haven't seen many PBR sprites so far, but Giratina looks so weird, as if it's gonna topple over at any second and crumble like it's made of cardboard... It doesn't look like it has any muscle or bulk to it, which it should, considering its size... :o

Ryuu Akamatsu

Oh yeeeah!
    Years
  • Infernape. His flame is completely still and looks to be part of his fur. The actual flame effect makes this look way too unnatural.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    Torterra looked much smaller than what the size comparison shows in the handheld games. I am at least glad that Blastoise's hydro cannons are shown throughout the entire battle and not in its shell the whole time like the earlier games.

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • WoW no one has mentioned Seviper wich looks wierd adn even more when you hit it. Moltres' flames are out of shync or something, they don't match with the sprite at all. Whom else?...

Drazirak

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Alot of them are quite badly done, most fire pokemon have dodgy looking flames, I was quite disappointed when I first saw Infernape.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    When me and my cousin had a DS to DS battle on PBR his Rapidash used Bounce..then it was walking on air.. I'm like wth

I think Mightyena looks pretty weird..to me

Back