• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OddStodd is Back!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Hey, guys. I used to do a lot in emulation here, but its been a reaally long time and i forgot all of my information! Since then, I have developed a decent YouTube channel, and am getting back to the basics of Pokemon! I am also looking for gaming partners to play Pokemon with on YouTube, SO pm if you are interested! Anyways, its good to be back!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey, how's it going? Well, it's good that you're with us again! I don't think we've met, but, it's nice to meet you! PC's changed a little bit since you've last came here, so, maybe check out what we have in store now, hm?

And ah, good luck with your YouTube channel! Are you planning to do some Let's Plays? Because, I'd welcome that with open arms over at the Video Games section anytime, so, feel free to make one if you wish! And you know, again, it's really nice to have you returned, and I hope you'll be more active this time around, or, we'll be really sad. ;; And once again, if you have any concerns, feel free to ask the staff like myself, and I hope you enjoy your day today!

Welcome to PC, Stodd! <3 We definitely would like to see your LPs in the Video Games board but you can also get the word out in your signature if you'd like to gather some interest. That's the only acceptable method of direct advertisement here but it is a pretty neat idea as people would see your signature underneath all your posts.

There is a lot to learn here in regards to Pokemon, though, and I'm sure you're going to have an amaaazing time. :) Our members are very nice and the staff are just as amazing so you're in for a great stay, hehe. When did you start playing Pokemon? Have a favorite game, type, or 'mon? :'O

See you around, all right! Be sure to give our staff a call. Don't hesitate to talk to whomever interests you, either; everyone is happy to chat. Cheers!

Back