• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Of Weeds, Blooms, and Dandelions--It's the Hoppip Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
{Contest!}

Let's see if anyone'll participate?

Okay, let's make a logo and mission statement for the fanclub!
It can be something simple, artistic, whatever! When a few are made, we'll vote on the best! =)

Example:
"So i herd you liek mudkipz!" ~Mudkip Fanclub

blue

gucci
Years
Ooh, I'd really like to join, I love Hoppip & it's evos! :)

Okay, a topic..

If you had a chance to edit Hoppip, Skiploom, a/o Jumpluff's movesets a/o stats, what would the change be? Why?

I'd make it have a great movepool learning stronger attacks and I'd increase it's Attack & Speed stats to make it stronger because then, more people would appreciate them, use them and well.. generally like them which is good because Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff are kinda under-rated unfortunately D;

Guy

just a guy
Years
Let's not go reviving threads over a month old since its last post date, much less threads that are over two years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back