• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    Have you got
    Deoxys 20th June gamespot (preferd narture: Hasty, Naive or Timid)
    Darkrai 31 May TRU (preferd nature: Rash, Naive or Naughty)

I dont have any EV/Shinies here is my list:

For trade I have:

Gamestop Deoxys - UT
    OT: Gamestp
    ID: 06218
    Modest Nature
    June 21. 2008
    with Nevermeltice

Movie Darkrai - UT
    OT: (Japanese) From Movie/Theater
    ID: 07147
    Quirky Nature
    July 14. 2007
    with Enigma Berry

TRU Darkrai - UT
    OT: ALAMOS
    ID: 05318
    Timed Nature
    June 1, 2008
    with Enigma Berry

and..

Suicune Lv.62
    Sassy
    Rain Dance/Aurora Beam/Ice Beam
    with National Ribbon

Suicune Lv.70 UT 10 Anniversary
    OT: 10 ANIV
    Lonely
    Hidden Power/Ice Beam/Mirror Coat

Latios Lv.40 UT
    Calm
    Protect/Refresh/Luster Purge/Psychic

Rayquaza Lv.74 has had Pokerus
    Careful
    Rest/Extremespeed/Outrage/Fly
    with Champion Ribbon

Ho-oh Lv.70 UT
    Rash
    Recover/Fire Blast/Sunny Day/Swift

Deoxys Lv.67
    Naughty
    Zen Headbutt/Pursuit/Psychic/Superpower

Raikou Lv.51
    Timed
    Rain Dance/Spark/Quick Attacl/Thunder
    with National Ribbon

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    I can certainly get you the darkrais, butI have a shiny regirock - anything else? if not - pm me and well wrk something out! :D

i have the following shinies:

Elekid, Riolu, Larvitar, Spheal, Rattata, Starly, Horsea, Whismur, Shinx, Buizel, Porygon, Beldum, Ponyta, Swablu, Growlithe, Aipom, Duskull, Rotom, Bagon, Vulpix, Snorunt(f), Unown, Togepi, Nincada, Ralts(m), Chansey, Gastly, Absol, Dratini, Ditto, Miltank, Pineco, Smeargle, Eevee, Houndour, Psyduck, Magikarp, Pidgey, Charmander, Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Heatran, Registeel, Moltres, Dialga, Palkia, Regirock, Ho-oh, Giratina, Entei, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Phione, and Rayquaza

are you interested in any of them?

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I only have june 1st darkrais - but I have an unbelievable rash one!
    And I have june 20 th deoxys in every combination and IV spread imaginable!

I'd like your 10 Anniv Suicune, if you still want the darkrai if it's june 1st let me know and I'll (try) and pick another... Do you have any events - the harder to get ones hands on the better!

Have you got
    Deoxys 20th June gamespot (preferd narture: Hasty, Naive or Timid)
    Darkrai 31 May TRU (preferd nature: Rash, Naive or Naughty)

I dont have any EV/Shinies here is my list:

For trade I have:

Gamestop Deoxys - UT
    OT: Gamestp
    ID: 06218
    Modest Nature
    June 21. 2008
    with Nevermeltice

Movie Darkrai - UT
    OT: (Japanese) From Movie/Theater
    ID: 07147
    Quirky Nature
    July 14. 2007
    with Enigma Berry

TRU Darkrai - UT
    OT: ALAMOS
    ID: 05318
    Timed Nature
    June 1, 2008
    with Enigma Berry

and..

Suicune Lv.62
    Sassy
    Rain Dance/Aurora Beam/Ice Beam
    with National Ribbon

Suicune Lv.70 UT 10 Anniversary
    OT: 10 ANIV
    Lonely
    Hidden Power/Ice Beam/Mirror Coat

Latios Lv.40 UT
    Calm
    Protect/Refresh/Luster Purge/Psychic

Rayquaza Lv.74 has had Pokerus
    Careful
    Rest/Extremespeed/Outrage/Fly
    with Champion Ribbon

Ho-oh Lv.70 UT
    Rash
    Recover/Fire Blast/Sunny Day/Swift

Deoxys Lv.67
    Naughty
    Zen Headbutt/Pursuit/Psychic/Superpower

Raikou Lv.51
    Timed
    Rain Dance/Spark/Quick Attacl/Thunder
    with National Ribbon

Years
    Hi

"I have 4 boxes of deoxys - including a shiny one - I even have personality matches on many of them... What are you looking for in partcular?"

You have a shiny Deoxys Gamestop ooo I want that
    If you have any Special attack up nature that doesnt affect speed with good ivs like 28+ for special attack I'd like that, to increase the chances of that you might have one suitable

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'm VERY VERY interested! I'll trade you a wondercard so you can generate your own if you want... for the shinies I want...

What letter is the unknown?
    What nature is chansey?
    Are palkia and dialga and phione UT?

Elekid, Riolu, Larvitar, Spheal, Rattata, Starly, Horsea, Whismur, Shinx, Buizel, Porygon, Beldum, Ponyta, Swablu, Growlithe, Aipom, Duskull, Rotom, Bagon, Vulpix, Snorunt(f), Unown, Togepi, Nincada, Ralts(m), Chansey, Gastly, Absol, Dratini, Ditto, Miltank, Pineco, Smeargle, Eevee, Houndour, Psyduck, Magikarp, Pidgey, Charmander, Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Heatran, Registeel, Moltres, Dialga , Palkia, Regirock, Ho-oh, Giratina, Entei, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Phione, and Rayquaza

i have the following shinies:
    I'm VERY VERY interested! I'll trade you a wondercard so you can generate your own if you want... for the shinies I want...

What letter is the unknown?
    What nature is chansey?
    Are palkia and dialga and phione UT?

Elekid, Riolu, Larvitar, Spheal, Rattata, Starly, Horsea, Whismur, Shinx, Buizel, Porygon, Beldum, Ponyta, Swablu, Growlithe, Aipom, Duskull, Rotom, Bagon, Vulpix, Snorunt(f), Unown, Togepi, Nincada, Ralts(m), Chansey, Gastly, Absol, Dratini, Ditto, Miltank, Pineco, Smeargle, Eevee, Houndour, Psyduck, Magikarp, Pidgey, Charmander, Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Mudkip, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Heatran, Registeel, Moltres, Dialga , Palkia, Regirock, Ho-oh, Giratina, Entei, Latias, Latios, Mewtwo, Phione, and Rayquaza

are you interested in any of them?

checking Iv's and natures now - then I'll need to see if those have good personality matches... pm you?

Hi

"I have 4 boxes of deoxys - including a shiny one - I even have personality matches on many of them... What are you looking for in partcular?"

If you have any Special attack up nature that doesnt affect speed with good ivs like 28+ for special attack I'd like that, to increase the chances of that you might have one suitable

Last edited:

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    I only have june 1st darkrais - but I have an unbelievable rash one!
    And I have june 20 th deoxys in every combination and IV spread imaginable!

I'd like your 10 Anniv Suicune, if you still want the darkrai if it's june 1st let me know and I'll (try) and pick another... Do you have any events - the harder to get ones hands on the better!

Im intrested in Deoxys 20th June gamespot but i got the natures mixed up for Dexoys I would like any of the these natures Rash, Naive or Naughty, and of course UT and with NeverMeltIce what would you want for that, and im sorry thats all I have :S @ moment as I cant clone so my other events I can not trade

Years
    Was this to me? if so yeh PM me
    Do you have a shiny Deoxys Gamestop?

checking Iv's and natures now - then I'll need to see if those have good personality matches... pm you?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Merkarus Offerig completely legit ALAMOS Darkrais made to order
    Hi

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I can clone them for you! I'm very dependable and have a lot of experience - I can do it ON THE SPOT - and make as many extra copies as you need! How does that sound? We could do it one for one, One deoxys for one rare event - you get your event back see that I'm trustworthy and well trade the next set! I have NO REASON to rip you off, I have as many exact copies as I need - I'd have no need to keep your original, nor any desire to burn bridges by keeping it - besides I'm writing this on this thread - there are witnesses ifI ripped you off you could immediately post here that I did... I dunno how you feel about all that tho...

Let me know :D
    Kate

Im intrested in Deoxys 20th June gamespot but i got the natures mixed up for Dexoys I would like any of the these natures Rash, Naive or Naughty, and of course UT and with NeverMeltIce what would you want for that, and im sorry thats all I have :S @ moment as I cant clone so my other events I can not trade

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    um ok so I give you..somin you give me Deoxys. You clone my event, then give it back right? Is that right?
    Ok well what rare hard to fine Events are you looking for?

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I'm just starting to get serious about event collecting, but the rarer it is - the more interested I am in it - you know you're own collection better than I, if you'd rather not advertise them here - pm me some suggestions!

um ok so I give you..somin you give me Deoxys. You clone my event, then give it back right? Is that right?
    Ok well what rare hard to fine Events are you looking for?

Back