• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering a lot of items

Years
  • Offering a lot of King's Rocks, Electrizers, DeepSeaScales, 1 Protector, A Cherish Ball, And 1 Razor Fang. I would like Legit Shiny Pokemon offers, Rare Berries 52-64, Good TM's and Events. All deals must be put on hold till 7:30 PM.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actually didn't hack it/. I recieved it with a pokemon while I was trading.

Meepers do you have any other shiny pokemon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    LOL yeh, mmmm shiny eevee steelix ninetails ho-oh (x2) lugia minun charizard flygon ponyta rapidash ect.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Shiny lover im sorry for spamming but god damn shadowmlb everytime i see you post something its something negative about the topic creator you need to be a bit nicer dude someitmes 7 posts is more effective then one, if you have 7 different posts that someone is looking at then youre most likely to get what you want, and again shiny sorry for the spam but this guy is starting to get on my nerves. And shadowmlb it's a good idea that you stop spamming too.

Back