• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offering: Feebas

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I have the following freshly caught Feebas now available for trade:

#1 - Female, Lv 15, Lonely Nature, Highly Curious, HP: 33, Attack: 14, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 12, Sp. Def 23, Ability: Swift Swim

#2 - Female, Lv 12, Mild Nature, Quick Tempered, HP: 28, Attack: 11, Defense: 9, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 19, Speed: 25, Ability: Swift Swim

#3 - Male, Lv 16, Naughty Nature, Mischievous, HP: 37, Attack: 15, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 13, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 31, Ability: Swift Swim

#4 - Male, Lv 10, Adamant Nature, Loves to eat, HP: 26, Attack: 8, Defense: 10, Sp. Atk: 7, Sp. Def: 17, Speed: 21, Ability: Swift Swim

#5 - Male, Lv 15, Lax Nature, Often dozes off, HP: 34, Attack: 11, Defense: 15, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 21, Speed: 30, Ability: Swift Swim

#6 - Female, Lv 15, Lonely Nature, Impetuous and silly, HP: 31, Attack: 12, Defense: 9, Sp. Atk: 10, Sp. Def: 24, Speed: 32, Ability: Swift Swim

#7 - Female, Lv 12, Naive Nature, Likes to fight, HP: 27, Attack: 11, Defense: 12, Sp. Atk: 7, Sp. Def: 17, Speed: 28, Ability: Swift Swim

#8 - Female, Lv 16, Jolly Nature, Sturdy body, HP: 36, Attack: 12, Defense: 16, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 37, Ability: Swift Swim

#9 - Male, Lv 13, Bold Nature, Capable of taking hits, HP: 29, Attack: 8, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 10, Sp. Def: 20, Speed: 28, Ability: Swift Swim

#10 - Male, Lv 15, Careful Nature, Alert to sounds, HP: 32, Attack: 12, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 24, Speed: 32, Ability: Swift Swim

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    what do u want for them
    i have heartgold so i can get pokemon on that version that are not on soulsilver

#5 - Male, Lv 15, Lax Nature, Often dozes off, HP: 34, Attack: 11, Defense: 15, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 21, Speed: 30, Ability: Swift Swim

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    Would you like a female Bulbasaur lvl 1 for #8 Female Feebas?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    what do u want for them
    i have heartgold so i can get pokemon on that version that are not on soulsilver

To sbirring - Either a Mankey or a Spinarak would be okay if you have one. Thanks.

Would you like a female Bulbasaur lvl 1 for #8 Female Feebas?

To Ignis - agreed. Please let me know when you're available to trade. Thanks.

To both sbirring and Ignis - Please refer to the first trainer card in my sig for the Friend Code.

Years
    I want this: #8 - Female, Lv 16, Jolly Nature, Sturdy body, HP: 36, Attack: 12, Defense: 16, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 37, Ability: Swift Swim. What do you want for it? I have all the pokemon starters and etc. I have 200 pokemon. Pm me when you want to trade. My fc is in the signature. We can trade tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. eastern time or 10:00 a.m. Let me know what is your fc. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I want this: #8 - Female, Lv 16, Jolly Nature, Sturdy body, HP: 36, Attack: 12, Defense: 16, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 37, Ability: Swift Swim. What do you want for it? I have all the pokemon starters and etc. I have 200 pokemon. Pm me when you want to trade. My fc is in the signature. We can trade tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. eastern time or 10:00 a.m. Let me know what is your fc. Thanks.

I'm afraid that #8 has already been spoken for, as has #5. If there is another on the list that you would like, I can certainly trade you one of those.

As for Pokemon that I'm looking for, of the starters, I am now looking for a Squirtle and a Charmander

Years
    I'm afraid that #8 has already been spoken for, as has #5. If there is another on the list that you would like, I can certainly trade you one of those.

As for Pokemon that I'm looking for, of the starters, I am now looking for a Squirtle and a Charmander

fine then I'll take the #4. I don't mind. I got you the charmander for it. Let me know if you want to trade. I also send you a pm. If you are on the east coast lets trade at 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    fine then I'll take the #4. I don't mind. I got you the charmander for it. Let me know if you want to trade. I also send you a pm. If you are on the east coast lets trade at 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon thanks.

I'll be in the room at 5.00pm to complete the trade. Please refer to the first trainer card in my sig for the FC to use. Thanks.

Years
    What you looking for, as I wouldn't mind nabbing one of these if available (Though I don't have a lot to choose from)?

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
    i still needsa female Feebas of any kind. i can offer justabout any pokemon from jotho/kanto SS/HG including swarms but not including legends/shiny. i can also offer variety of TMs

PM for a list of offers :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    What you looking for, as I wouldn't mind nabbing one of these if available (Though I don't have a lot to choose from)?

Hewitt - I have both Platinum and Soul Silver games, so I'm looking for Pokemon that can't be captured in those two games.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    HG: 2751 3772 9084

If you're available to trade right now let me know. If not I can retry again at about 6pm your time.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    could u get me a #3 - Male, Lv 16, Naughty Nature, Mischievous, HP: 37, Attack: 15, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 13, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 31, Ability: Swift Swim with max beauty only beauty stat no other stat max just beauty for trade for a Eevee with move set curse, wish and yawn ur choice of gender?

Last edited:
    Back