• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] Offering korean Level 80 Lunala for a Mythical Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Looking for Victini, Darkrai or Meltan

I can do this trade, I have a few Meltan (give you more than one if you want).

I'm not sure if we can actually trade mythicals through HOME though, or is that what Room Trade is for? If not, I have SwSh so no issues there.

I'm available 17:00-23:00 British time, longer during the weekend but only 17:00-23:00 tomorrow :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I can do this trade, I have a few Meltan (give you more than one if you want).

I'm not sure if we can actually trade mythicals through HOME though, or is that what Room Trade is for? If not, I have SwSh so no issues there.

I'm available 17:00-23:00 British time, longer during the weekend but only 17:00-23:00 tomorrow :)

Sorry the Lunala is gone, I do have a Level 70 Regidrago in replacement, is that ok for one of your Meltan? Also regarding the issue with Pokemon home, I believe private room trades allow mythicals and if they don't then we can friend trade as another means of trading, that is if u would like a Regidrago. Btw my friend code is YMXXVPRCXKGP.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry the Lunala is gone, I do have a Level 70 Regidrago in replacement, is that ok for one of your Meltan? Also regarding the issue with Pokemon home, I believe private room trades allow mythicals and if they don't then we can friend trade as another means of trading, that is if u would like a Regidrago. Btw my friend code is YMXXVPRCXKGP.

Yeah that's absolutely fine! If you had a Glastrier kicking around that would take preference - got a bunch of hacked Regis over Surprise Trade so I have the 'dex data - but otherwise I'll absolutely take the Regidrago :)

It looks like we might be waaay...out on time zones, but we'll be able to make it work. Your post was 9:46am my time, I usually manage to rouse myself between 10 and 11 but am then available for 12hrs!

I need to do a Room Trade for an achievement in Home so will definitely try that

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Yeah that's absolutely fine! If you had a Glastrier kicking around that would take preference - got a bunch of hacked Regis over Surprise Trade so I have the 'dex data - but otherwise I'll absolutely take the Regidrago :)

It looks like we might be waaay...out on time zones, but we'll be able to make it work. Your post was 9:46am my time, I usually manage to rouse myself between 10 and 11 but am then available for 12hrs!

I need to do a Room Trade for an achievement in Home so will definitely try that

Maybe you friend me first then we talk abt time issues. If u have other preferences of pokemon u want I can offer a Xerneas.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022

Besides, with a Regidrago or a Xerneas, you could easily get a Glastrier if u deposited one of them in the GTS.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Conner4Real

Ok gotcha, I will be available the entire day today so just message me anytime u want to start the trade. Just to be clear, it's Meltan - Xerneas? I just got a Glastrier from GTS trade so I can offer that now. If it's not too much to ask, could u feed a Meltan of urs some Max soup? I would like a G-max able Melmetal later on. That is if u have the Armour pass.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok gotcha, I will be available the entire day today so just message me anytime u want to start the trade. Just to be clear, it's Meltan - Xerneas? I just got a Glastrier from GTS trade so I can offer that now. If it's not too much to ask, could u feed a Meltan of urs some Max soup? I would like a G-max able Melmetal later on. That is if u have the Armour pass.

Ok could really do with knowing a time zone. I'm in GMT and could do the straight Meltan for Glastrier trade around 12 my time on my break, but max soup would be much later as I'd have to go home and feed it

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Ok could really do with knowing a time zone. I'm in GMT and could do the straight Meltan for Glastrier trade around 12 my time on my break, but max soup would be much later as I'd have to go home and feed it

I can wait for the Max soup. Because I live in Asia our time difference is very drastic, so it's 4: 53 pm where I am now. Perhaps message again after u have fed it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can wait for the Max soup. Because I live in Asia our time difference is very drastic, so it's 4: 53 pm where I am now. Perhaps message again after u have fed it?

Sorry I just remembered that you can't evolve Meltan outside of GO so the max soup would be wasted :(
    I can still give you one, but getting a Melmetal would be a long while

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Sorry I just remembered that you can't evolve Meltan outside of GO so the max soup would be wasted :(
    I can still give you one, but getting a Melmetal would be a long while

Oh I see. So if u were to give me the Meltan I cannot actually evolve it in SWSH? If so, is there anything else you might be offering for a Glastrier?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh I see. So if u were to give me the Meltan I cannot actually evolve it in SWSH? If so, is there anything else you might be offering for a Glastrier?

Yeah. Sucks, like it's a nice gimmick but at this point we need another way - like how Magnezone uses a stone now.

At the moment: Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Thundurus (from Legends Arceus), 6 IV Serious Kubfu. All GTS trades.

As for Melmetal - is GO available in your country? If so, if you transfer a Pokémon from GO to HOME you get a gift shiny G-Max Melmetal in HOME! Literally any Pokemon, so you'd only have to sign up for GO for like 5 minutes!

I'll just give you the Meltan regardless seeing as you conducted this whole trade thinking you were getting it to evolve, got spares anyway

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Yeah. Sucks, like it's a nice gimmick but at this point we need another way - like how Magnezone uses a stone now.

At the moment: Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Thundurus (from Legends Arceus), 6 IV Serious Kubfu. All GTS trades.

As for Melmetal - is GO available in your country? If so, if you transfer a Pokémon from GO to HOME you get a gift shiny G-Max Melmetal in HOME! Literally any Pokemon, so you'd only have to sign up for GO for like 5 minutes!

I'll just give you the Meltan regardless seeing as you conducted this whole trade thinking you were getting it to evolve, got spares anyway

I happen to be in China where Pokemon Go is banned :( I can still give the Glastrier to u but I'd like smth other than Meltan. Could I have your Kubfu or Mewtwo?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I happen to be in China where Pokemon Go is banned :( I can still give the Glastrier to u but I'd like smth other than Meltan. Could I have your Kubfu or Mewtwo?

Ah that sucks. Sure, let's do Glastrier for Mewtwo (and a Meltan if you want it). I'll be available most of the next 6hrs which…I guess depends which part of China, but I'll try to check this every 15-30mins or so

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Ah that sucks. Sure, let's do Glastrier for Mewtwo (and a Meltan if you want it). I'll be available most of the next 6hrs which…I guess depends which part of China, but I'll try to check this every 15-30mins or so

Hi, it's 7:14 now in Beijing and I just woke up, I'll check this thread every 30 mins once it's GMT 8 am. I'll take the Mewtwo and the Meltan :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back