• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

offering shiny giratina and shiny heatran (both UT)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Cal:4597-2088-5377(Platinum)
    Calvis:1247-0752-5018(diamond)

offering; (all UT)shiny Heatran, shiny giratina, shiny movie reggigigas, movie reggigigas, baba flygon, for any UT movie shaymin

(they are all in my diamond game so if you ad d me add my diamond fc

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Is your shiny Movie Regigigas hacked? For the record, I have a shiny Movie Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    nope..........idk actually, i got it from someone, he said it was legit, and i checked it and had someone else check it, and it looks legit

Years
    Well if your offering all them up im sure its pretty good and i may wanna keep it? Or is it just for "Having it" purposes?
    If it's that good i want an epic offer!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Iamme, do you want any of those pokemon or not. If you do then say which one (only one) you want for your movie shaymin so we can trade. If not, then go away and ill find someone else.

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Alright then, I'd just like to make sure that it's not the shiny one I already have so could you tell me the nature?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    ok ill add you my info is in the first post

EDIT: im entering wifi now.........
    EDIT2: im in wifi inviting trade
    EDIT3: sorry to late, i have to go 2 bed now

Last edited:

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Um... I still need the nature so I know It's not the same one as I already have.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    hey i want him check out my list of evd pokemon for him
    shiny giratina

Back