• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Offical Pairup and Romance Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    try all peer pressure you want but i'll only give one answer: no. And to anyone who attempts to pair me up will only ending up wasting their effort. I will be cold and just brutally reject any pairups for me... i am not frostweaver for nothing.

either way... so i suppose Carol is a yes :) ?

Aww, but that was my old attitude! How can you expect Carol to say yes to anyone if you won't set an example? ;p

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i'll leave the role model part to fellow mods and s-mods.

first of all, i personally don't like someone who "take" a girl in a pairup. So if i'm in Carol's case it would be a no as well.

secondly, i won't have the time to do anything much more than adding "paired up with ~~~~~" in my empty signature... so this pairing thing will only be nothing but a meaningless title, like a name given to 2 "things." If this name is going to be hung on me and whoever the other person is like a price tag hung onto a piece of mechandise, i'll certainly pull myself out of this as i'll never be a piece of mechandise sold by people back and forth.

Plus being paired up with me is worst than not paired up... as that's just wasting an opportunity to get paired up with a good person.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    i'll leave the role model part to fellow mods and s-mods.

first of all, i personally don't like someone who "take" a girl in a pairup. So if i'm in Carol's case it would be a no as well.

secondly, i won't have the time to do anything much more than adding "paired up with ~~~~~" in my empty signature... so this pairing thing will only be nothing but a meaningless title, like a name given to 2 "things." If this name is going to be hung on me and whoever the other person is like a price tag hung onto a piece of mechandise, i'll certainly pull myself out of this as i'll never be a piece of mechandise sold by people back and forth.

Plus being paired up with me is worst than not paired up... as that's just wasting an opportunity to get paired up with a good person.
    I'm confused at who is good if you are not...:/ It doesn't require a lot but btw, I feel the same.:P

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    @_@;; You shouldn't have such a pessimistic outlook frostweaver. Being paired up doesn't mean you have to talk to the person every single day, but it doesn't take much time to sent a nice PM anyways. I'm not even on IM everyday...

Like I said before, your choice, no one can force you.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    @_@;; You shouldn't have such a pessimistic outlook frostweaver. Being paired up doesn't mean you have to talk to the person every single day, but it doesn't take much time to sent a nice PM anyways. I'm not even on IM everyday...

Like I said before, your choice, no one can force you.

Except for Haruka and her Psychoticness...

what?

What who said thaaaaattt???

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dakota is paired up already with Moonlight...

i believe i did update our paired up list. *checks* yes i did. So look at that board, and if you see someone who isn't on the board, suggest a pairing about that person and see if s/he will accept/decline it.

PokeTrainerCarol

isn't it fun to take what someone else said against them?

Rules:
    1. No Same Gender Pairups or Yourself and yourself pairups
    2. Reject any pairups you don't like..
    3. Don't hurt others people's feelings
    4. Absolutely no breaking up couples unless the couples want to
    5. Have fun n_n
    6. No Asking for non-pairing agreements
    7. Give little Carol an explanation of why she should be able to handle a pair up if she's only 10. :P XD

if I get a good explanation, then...mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe if not, *writes agreement of non pairing and gives it to Hurricane Isabel*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Carol, if you don't want to be paired, then ultimately the decision is up to you.

PokeTrainerCarol

Carol, if you don't want to be paired, then ultimately the decision is up to you.

ahhhh yes, but this is for fun! let's read what people will waste time typing ^^
    maybe I should've kept quiet about that...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    PokeTrainerCarol said:
    ahhhh yes, but this is for fun! let's read what people will waste time typing ^^
    maybe I should've kept quiet about that...

i so agree... it's fun to see how they try to pair you up when your mind is made up about not being paired up. It beats professional soap operas on TV (like what Dizzy said)

so who's single and whats to get paired up?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Who said they wanted to be paired up in this thread, but arn't yet?

EDIT: Posted late. >_<

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Ha'ha' I don't e'ven 'know 'wha't soap 'operas 'are' ':).

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's a broadcasting genre that originated on radio and now provides popular entertainment for both daytime and sometimes prime time television. Named after the original radio sponsors, soap companies such as Procter & Gamble. It's usually dramatic and involves romance and betrayal etc.

22sa

Years
    Thanx Dizzy & Kairi
    Dakota said:
    Carol and Dizzy...match made in heaven..heaven, as in H E L L!

hehe

BOO ya!
    Hehe, Dakota's sarcasm is funny.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    22sa said:
    Thanx Dizzy & Kairi

Hehe, Dakota's sarcasm is funny.

Sarcasm?

Ooooh...the act of which one's sayings are ironically meaning close to or the exact opposite of the words actually being spoken...

Sarcasm it was not young 22s-s-s-sa

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    i like watching soap operas... well as others always say that every chinese show as bits of soap operas' elements into it (which i agree but i like it :) )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back